corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU exit or stay?

Poll: EU exit or stay?
LEAVE 65 (63.11%)
STAY 38 (36.89%)

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EU exit or stay?
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
31st May 16 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
The IMF don't know, they are still using the same "could happen" arguments as everyone else.

Not to mention they are based in America. The same America that is bizarrely trying to tell us how to vote.

Nobody can see the future though Steve but you can predict it based on previous experience; we've been a member for many decades so its easier to judge what will happen if we remain compared to what will happen if we leave.
MoesTavern

31st May 16 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All I'm seeing there is various people arguing the toss. Like you said it's all 'could happen' stuff

I've yet to see it set out in plain English why leaving would be in the UK's interest. I'm happy to be educated if you'd like to have a crack.

To Steve

[Edited on 31-05-2016 by MoesTavern]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

31st May 16 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm all for leaving.

If we do leave I dont see much changing in a hurry apart from what the financial markets do/show, as they generally do shit themselfs on a yearly basis without affecting the whole country even with all the scaremongering.
Graeme
Premium Member

31st May 16 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sums it up pretty well.

willay
Premium Member

31st May 16 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is true, it could be the beginning of the end, day 1 of brexit we all turn up to the job centre to all be reassigned new jobs in line with our tory overlords

[Edited on 31-05-2016 by willay]
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 16 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I too hear most people saying leave, all the comments on Facebook news stories and bbc articles also point towards a leave majority by quite a substantial amount.

However all polls suggest a remain slight majority - who are they asking the question to get such a different set of results

[Edited on 31-05-2016 by Steve]
MoesTavern

31st May 16 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fink da uk shud #brexit aha LOL
3CorsaMeal

31st May 16 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll basically be the same if we leave, we will just make our own rules instead of following these EU wasters about.

Watched question time and was quite interesting to hear how inefficient and slow the EU are in making these deals, we can do that ourselves imo.

Nothing will get cheaper, nothing ever gets cheaper, it always goes up, so expect that if we leave or stay.
DaveyLC

31st May 16 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
It'll basically be the same if we leave, we will just make our own rules instead of following these EU wasters about.

You honestly believe nothing will change? You are in for a shock buddy
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 16 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you think will change?
DaveyLC

31st May 16 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think we'll suffer a shortage of staff especially in the NHS and manual labour, the economy will suffer a deep recession and companies like Honda & Nissan will pull out of the UK as there will no longer be a benefit being here.

I Think people fail to see how the lack of export duty to EU countries has helped us become a hub for the rest of the world.

Working in logistics I get to see how much 'stuff' is imported into the UK to be distributed through out the EU.
Ian
Site Administrator

31st May 16 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
thinly veiled racism and xenophobia on the other.

Democracy and finance you mean.
Ian
Site Administrator

31st May 16 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
you can predict it based on previous experience; we've been a member for many decades so its easier to judge what will happen if we remain compared to what will happen if we leave.

Also not a reason to remain.
Ian
Site Administrator

31st May 16 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And that kebab shop story is a load of shit, you can't genuinely tell me that you're going to make a decision based on a story about a night club.
3CorsaMeal

31st May 16 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People can still work here, they just need a Visa and can't go waltzing in and out, chucking young girls in the canal after raping them.

EU will be a muslim organization in 10yrs time.

I just look at the list of EU countries and tend to think apart from Germany we are the best there.

France are lazy fuckers, they close for a month don't they and we can't do anything with them at work, have to predict what we might need (Oak) for that month.
MoesTavern

31st May 16 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
thinly veiled racism and xenophobia on the other.

Democracy and finance you mean.

Sorry?
3CorsaMeal

31st May 16 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK

A load of shite basically, i don't know much but in my head most them countries will look like this:

Never met a young person that wants to go and live and work in spain, i thought they were all complaining there are no jobs here for them, no one seems to want to employ a media studies student
sc0ott

31st May 16 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can't barrage the farage
Ian
Site Administrator

31st May 16 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't all look like that but most of them are contributing less towards the fictitious 'EU money' fund which is actually each countrys' own money by another name.

And remain want to quote A Level economics to pretend that money coming back in is worth 10 times more than when it left. So is every bit of money that goes around the economy, think that's about lesson 5 when you learn about the postman going to the butcher who goes to the hotel who write a letter which is posted by the postman and they've all got a spare tenner from nowhere.
A1EX

31st May 16 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK

A load of shite basically, i don't know much but in my head most them countries will look like this:

Never met a young person that wants to go and live and work in spain, i thought they were all complaining there are no jobs here for them, no one seems to want to employ a media studies student

are you fucking serious? if you are you need to get out of the UK and travel a bit more if you think the EU countries look like that. As for UK being one of the best if not the best, maybe you should check your facts and again travel a bit more
DaveyLC

31st May 16 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ignore Steven and 3CM they are both still breast feeding so travel is difficult.
willay
Premium Member

31st May 16 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omfg 3CM
3CorsaMeal

31st May 16 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a leave btw

For me i think it's win win whatever happens, i see leaving as trolling everyone who wants to stay and protect their precious economy, I'm happy to suffer maybe getting less wages and things might cost more.

And if we stay, then we are all going to be rich and free so will still be happy.

Its will just be our mark on history, 100yrs from now everyone will be dead from today, and they will be getting on with it whatever we choose.
Ben G

31st May 16 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went Bulgaria a couple years ago and most of the streets did actually look just like that photo
3CorsaMeal

31st May 16 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, everyone trying to sell you a load of old shit. Dead cats lying around and peoples washing out on the street, everyone owns a basket and a wooden stool.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU exit or stay? 24 database queries in 0.1103742 seconds