corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Corsa Sport @ VBOA National Rally 2017 (FORMERLY KNOWN AS Billing)

VBOA Tickets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport @ VBOA National Rally 2017 (FORMERLY KNOWN AS Billing)
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 17 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The event formerly known as 'Billing' is taking place at its new home of Market Harborough. The venue is based within a mile of the town of Market Harborough at the brand new show ground. What will be there?

• Over 2000 cars, vans and trucks forming a unforgettable display
  • A enjoyable camping weekend with your fellow Corsa Sport members
  • Chairman's Cup competition for the best car in show
  • World famous Corsa Sport stand facilities

Dates

The event officially starts on the 8th of July (Saturday) and runs to the end of Sunday. There is also the option to camp from Friday to Sunday which we hope you will join us.

The event takes place at Market Harborough, Gallow Field Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7QB

Tickets

Day tickets are 10 per car with a maximum of four people and you do not have to pre-book if you are visiting for the day! Extra people charged at 5 per person and under 5s get in for free!

Camping tickets are 17 per car per night, with a maximum of four people but a minimum of 2 nights must be booked to get this rate.

Showing

We have been allocated 15 car spaces for this event, to show with Corsa Sport you MUST be a valid Premium Member (which is payable on the day). Every car on show must be Premium so you are unable to proxy for other cars/people. I also understand some of you cannot make both days due to work commitments, if you can only make one day I would advise you to come for the Sunday as this is considered the 'main day' - if you have no commitments then make a full weekend of it!

Deadline

All Pre booked pitches must be pre booked by June 30th 2017, but if you decide to turn up on the day thats cool too.

Show conditions and limited stand space

Its limited numbers, so first come first serve.

What do I do now?

Go here - https://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/Camping-for-VBOA-National-Day-2017.html

Select the stuff you need, remember to select 'Corsa Sport' in the box that says VBOA Member or Independant

Once you've done that, send me the following information:

Full Name
Full Address:
Contact Number:
Show Car Reg:

Once I have this information off you then you are good to come!! No show pass required.

A word about camping

This is a family event and is not to be mixed up with the likes of Performance Vauxhall Show which can be abit more rowdy, camping is a quiet, fun, enjoyable affair and you will be representing the club so best behaviour at all times.

Corsa Sport stand facilities

Corsa Sport will as usual put on our facilities to all members, food, drinks, shade from the sun or cover from the rain. Don't forget you are always welcome to turn up on either of the days and if you are just visiting the event as a normal 'punter' then come down to the stand and say hello

Any questions please get in contact, this is going to be a fun weekend of camping on the stand and enjoying everything that is Vauxhall.

FB Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1300310403360451/

PAID:

Ian
Pow

[Edited on 22-02-2017 by willay]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

22nd Feb 17 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live here, can i come for a hug?

Just don't venture to the Kings Head, horrid bar

[Edited on 22-02-2017 by VrsTurbo]
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

12th Mar 17 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paid
alpinesri

29th Mar 17 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys, have all the spaces been filled yet?

Many thanks
davegreen
Premium Member

30th Mar 17 at 05:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so can i still bring 3 cars this year?
willay
Premium Member

30th Mar 17 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alpinesri
Hi Guys, have all the spaces been filled yet?

Many thanks

Plenty of space left
willay
Premium Member

30th Mar 17 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
so can i still bring 3 cars this year?

of course.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

30th May 17 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paid
Ian W
Premium Member

6th Jun 17 at 07:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hoping to make it on the Sunday but really not going to know if I can come until the Saturday

Wanted

Drivers Side Front GSi Jacking Cover
Driver Side Rear GSi Arch

My Corsa GSi 16V

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Corsa Sport @ VBOA National Rally 2017 (FORMERLY KNOWN AS Billing) 23 database queries in 0.0201728 seconds