corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » SETTING UP GEAR LINKAGE C20XE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SETTING UP GEAR LINKAGE C20XE
dalejones

User status: Offline
6th Nov 10 at 03:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got all the engine in (c20xe corsa) and the linkage is all in place on the gearbox just need to attatch it to the car, just need to know how do you know when the gearbox is in neutral? so i can get in the car, put the selector into neutal and tighten up the bolt??
nad123
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

6th Nov 10 at 03:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to twist the linkage coming out the box until the little pin with a spring on the gearbox presses in
dalejones

6th Nov 10 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm quite unsure wot u mean, the pin that holds the linkage to the gearbox bit?
alan-g-w

6th Nov 10 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this might help mate http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=522108

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by alan-g-w]
markx14xe

6th Nov 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i found pinning the gear stick in the car to the left was to far over and was causing problems so, i made sure it was in the middle while i pin the linkage in place under the car tighten it all up now have all of mygears and reverse
dalejones

8th Nov 10 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm my box doesnt seem to have the pin with the spring on it! how else will i set it to nenutral?

New Poll