corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)

New Poll
  <<  14    15    16    17    18    19    20  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)
Rybo

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 11 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh lee lad, did you manage to get te remote locking off?? as i said it took me 5 mins to fit so youll do it no bother, i dont know what to do with mine at all
hope you get it sorted soon bud
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

22nd Feb 11 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good Lee!

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
SRI-LEE

22nd Feb 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers fellas

nah ryan left it on wasnt worth hastle there cheap enough anyway
keep it advertise it for sale at pvs and put it back on piston heads after pvs
sold corsa shell waiting for the guy to pick it up at the weekend
SRI-LEE

26th Feb 11 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anouther update, got a little bit more done to the new engine today,cleaned up the block and head fitted new head gasket and fitted the cylinder head,then fitted the lower inlet manifold and my injectors and cleaned up fuel rail,got the throttle body coil pack and a few other bits bolted on and connected up,then painted the block (im fitting a new oil filter so ignore the messy old one ),took a few pics arden blue shell is being collected tomorrow so il be happy when thats out the way and i have some money again , recently purchased some 80mm rear lowering springs and an omp reasr strut brace so just front upper and lower now and full calibra leather and il be about happy and when the engines done obviously more updates when i do stuff cheers lee

SRI-LEE

28th Feb 11 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys small update the donor corsa whent to its new home in edinburgh on sunday 2 guys came down to collect it off this forum they said got a c20let out of anouther car to put in it so hopfully might see it at pvs they were really happy with it so there happy im happy win win bought some 80mm lowering springs for the back turns out there 100mm so need to sell them now if anyones interested also got my inlet manifold sprayed up tonight so getting there now cheers lee

fillmecca

1st Mar 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell lee almost as low as mine was...love it what shocks you useing?

[Edited on 01-03-2011 by fillmecca]
SRI-LEE

1st Mar 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fillmecca

lol i hate it iv taken them off now selling them keeping springs i had lol i have uprated shocks shortend ones not sure what make they are had them for ages lol
SRI-LEE

1st Mar 11 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of pics in the day there for sale in teh classifieds now turns out there -100mm,also my rear strut brace turned up today going to spray it white and fit it after the engine e.t.c done,sellign a few bits now so i can get front upper and lower strut braces pics

fillmecca

4th Mar 11 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
quote:
Originally posted by fillmecca

lol i hate it iv taken them off now selling them keeping springs i had lol i have uprated shocks shortend ones not sure what make they are had them for ages lol

no lee keep them...looks the nuts
SRI-LEE

5th Mar 11 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got alot done really happy engines ready to go in next weekend now!

got all the loom fitted today all vacuums fitted new cambelt kit and water pump fitted and everything else that needed doing on the engine

so tomorrow just gotta refit the release bearing and clutch arm and new diff seals to fit to the gearbox then its ready to take to work and start fitting , couple of pics cant wait now

Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

5th Mar 11 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great work lee

Looks very clean too!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
barney1.6sport

5th Mar 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

making loads od progress! the engines looking mint! looking forward 2 seeing it finished!
fenwick1991

5th Mar 11 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright lad loving your project thread was wondering are those wheels vectra gsi
Darrell16v

5th Mar 11 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play mate

Wish mine was as clean! lol
shaunmods
Premium Member

5th Mar 11 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got everything crossed for you that this one goes right Lee Your due some luck now!
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

5th Mar 11 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fenwick1991
alright lad loving your project thread was wondering are those wheels vectra gsi

They're vectra SRI wheel's IIRC

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
SRI-LEE

6th Mar 11 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
I've got everything crossed for you that this one goes right Lee Your due some luck now!

thanks shaun cheers for all your help with my last engine sorted me out big time! il buy you a burger or something at pvs lol

cheers fellas! loving all the comments makes it more satisfying seems im doing the same stuff a second time now lol, got some different shocks to put on it tomorrow so will update with a few pics of that but as things are at the moment its getting fitted next weekedn! cannot wait iv seen this one running so should be a beauty when its back in,and il see you all at pvs!

yeah she is clean cant wait for it to be finished so i can enjoy it again and give her a good wash and polish!! yep there vectra sri alloys off the earlyer vectras as they were 4 stud

[Edited on 06-03-2011 by SRI-LEE]
SRI-LEE

6th Mar 11 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys anouther update, fitted some better and newer uprated shocks and springs there 30% shorter than standard :O see pic compared to my old shortend shocks they feel so much stiffer so should handle better now along with my strut braces e.t.c when i get them the rear sits exactly how iv been wanting to now so once engines fitted it should be perfecto! forgot to get during pics

also got all gearbox bits refitted release bearing clutch arm new diff seals e.t.c so shes all good to go for the engine refit next weekend!

SRI-LEE

13th Mar 11 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

update again

got the engine fitted yesterday at work so was far easier than in the drive!

had the old one out in no time took around 3 hours from starting to fit to starting with this one fitted was in no rush really tho all whent rather well just one bummer of a downside it wont start without giving it abit of throttle and wont idle at all think its either the idle control valve or throttle position sensor as soon as you let go of the throttle it just dies runs fine when you rev it up but at low revs its lumpy e.t.c going to change them sensors sometime this week and thingers crossed its fixed! dont have muchg luck tho only thing i can think of really must have seized up bin sat around and full of oil from the last engine wel see,

also after a last minute buy on ebay and a 5 hour sunday drive bought this set of calibra leather was a fun jorney day out only cost £80 even got door cards not that i need them but its in good condition slight wear to drivers bolster not split though and just wants a general clean up should look bob on after some leather care and a good wash going to wire the heated seats in to hopfully just need to find a diagram on how to do it heres some pics of iot all

derick-sport

13th Mar 11 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good lee, just got mine back today 480 lighter in the pocket mind!
SRI-LEE

13th Mar 11 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers deano omg that's unreal! If I wernt bus with mine I'd have sorted it least you got it back mate
kylesri

13th Mar 11 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good mate them seats are realy comfy had mine fitted a while now treat them with leather care twice a month to keep them nice also have the heaters fitted got switches off ebay and got the surroung from my work for 8 pound

kylesri

14th Mar 11 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

14th Mar 11 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good Lee

Should look good once fitted mate,nice one with the engine aswell

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
SRI-LEE

14th Mar 11 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kylesri

brilliant! spot on kyle mate thanks alot for your help much appreciated your leathers look spot on hope i can get mine like that cheers dan should be fitting them in the next month going to wire heated seats in to thanks to kyle

<<  14    15    16    17    18    19    20  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11) 24 database queries in 0.3727961 seconds