corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)

New Poll
  <<  16    17    18    19    20  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
28th Mar 11 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fillmecca
quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
cheers mate not many more plans as im planning on selling it end of this year when its finished , just spray my omp front upper strut brace blue and fit ti when it comes,get my calibra leather cleaned up and fitted and hopefully wired in! then not much more after that really

love it lee still cant belave it was block heads to start with....in a right mess. what price you looking at to sell at end of year? il be 1st in lane to have it off your hands.

lol yeah was abit chavvy and unloved when i got it come along way!, not sure yet mate i keep wanting to sell it then not it be after pvs this year i think shall see dont have a price yet,il have that bonnet cable off you though mate blanked of my egr valve tonight,what a pain that job is! hour and half later and its done,not sure if its just me but i noticed straight away it was alot more responsive and picked up better,iv had it unplugged for 2 weeks if thats maybe been making it run different without me realising but im well happy

derick-sport

28th Mar 11 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good man lee, i just bough some calibra cream leathers only taken me 8 months to find a good set! sorry didnt talk much on sat i was so pissed haha good to see you again feels like you been in hibernation with all the problems
Olsrey

28th Mar 11 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fillmecca
quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
cheers mate not many more plans as im planning on selling it end of this year when its finished , just spray my omp front upper strut brace blue and fit ti when it comes,get my calibra leather cleaned up and fitted and hopefully wired in! then not much more after that really

love it lee still cant belave it was block heads to start with....in a right mess. what price you looking at to sell at end of year? il be 1st in lane to have it off your hands.
Best get saving your dole then
SRI-LEE

28th Mar 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by derick-sport
good man lee, i just bough some calibra cream leathers only taken me 8 months to find a good set! sorry didnt talk much on sat i was so pissed haha good to see you again feels like you been in hibernation with all the problems

bloody hell lol! seen the for sale thread thought you might have bought them good stuff! when you fitting them? iv got some still need to get them fitted though lol haha yeah man you too,yeah bin ages mate wel have to have a photoshoot some point mate
SRI-LEE

4th Apr 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small update managed to get my calibra leathers fitted on sunday was an arse of a job! but once i got into it wasnt so bad used the calibra foam and leather nice and comfy in the back and looks well! just got the fronts to fit when all this miserable weather goes away comments welcome

barney1.6sport

4th Apr 11 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u use the old corsa frames ? and just pull the leather off the calibre frame and fit it to it ? or just leave it as it is and bolt it in ?
mines not the best fit, theres barely any leg room in the back of my car. not sure if ive fitted it right :/ looking good though. looks like theyre in good condition!
SRI-LEE

4th Apr 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barney1.6sport
did u use the old corsa frames ? and just pull the leather off the calibre frame and fit it to it ? or just leave it as it is and bolt it in ?
mines not the best fit, theres barely any leg room in the back of my car. not sure if ive fitted it right :/ looking good though. looks like theyre in good condition!

hi mate i didn cali leather and foam on corsa frames was a bugger to fit,the bottom part you sit on i just bolted in ,think theres a little less leg room but thats due to where the calibra mounts are and where the leather ends is longer distance than the corsa but i rarely have rear passengers so its doesnt really bother me lol,yeah there in good nick not mint but i got them cheap off ebay im happy with them just want the fronts in then should look and be cushty inside
barney1.6sport

4th Apr 11 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhh wicked.. they look like they fit perfect. The only thing i hate about mine is that i cant slot the seatbelt buckles through the holes in the chair. im guessing u just have 2 extend the belts if u want 2 do that :S get the front wacked in soon! theyre dead easy 2 fit!! just dont go rounding off the tourqes bolt lol
SRI-LEE

4th Apr 11 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate yeah im happy with them there a tight fit though if you wanted to move the seats forward but i suppose thats what you get with the wider calibra foam yeah apparantly you just get calibra rear seatbelt buckles as there longer i read some where not sure though,il be starting to fit them tomorrow night if weathers night at this rate though it be still raining lol

[Edited on 04-04-2011 by SRI-LEE]
derick-sport

5th Apr 11 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now lee you have a u2u i have my cream leathers update on my project this weekend
barney1.6sport

5th Apr 11 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oo right, might have to take a trip down to the scrappy to find some cali buckles then 8-)
SRI-LEE

8th Apr 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u back deano awesome will look cushty bit of an update on mine got my front upper omp strut brace sprayed up last night and fitted it today i sprayed it arden blue like my rocker cover also got my drivers cali leather seat fitted just passenger to do tomorrow

LukesCorsaSXi

8th Apr 11 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a picture! Car looks stunning mate, good work
SRI-LEE

8th Apr 11 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate! not far off being finished for pvs
SRI-LEE

10th Apr 11 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both fronts in
full leather all in
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

10th Apr 11 at 10:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweeeet!

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

10th Apr 11 at 10:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good Lee

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
SRI-LEE

10th Apr 11 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers fellas its so much more comfy just gets really warm when sat in the sun
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

10th Apr 11 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet it does mate,what's condition like on them?

SRI-LEE

10th Apr 11 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
I bet it does mate,what's condition like on them?

there pretty good but they were described as mint on ebay got there and there not what id call mint were less than £100 so i didnt mind just slight wear to the drivers bolster not torn though and just some slight wear marks from use on the leather in good condition though wouldnt say bad ,iv guard x leather cared them to give them some good protection
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

10th Apr 11 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Lee,i'd love some in mine one day.

You coming to MK meet aswell? Will be brill to see yours I don't think a black B's going

SRI-LEE

10th Apr 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Nice one Lee,i'd love some in mine one day.

You coming to MK meet aswell? Will be brill to see yours I don't think a black B's going

definatly do it mate transforms the interior and its comfy!

whats the mk meet the mike b organised one next month? im going to that cheers bud yours looks tasty to cant wait for pvs!
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

10th Apr 11 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The link for the MK meet is in my signature,have a look and let me know if you fancy it There's about 20 corsa's going

SRI-LEE

10th Apr 11 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just realised lol id love to come but according to google maps its 220 miles from me 3 hours would be brilliant meet
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

10th Apr 11 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok no probs buddy,it's 2 hours from me but i dont mind

I'll see you at PVS

<<  16    17    18    19    20  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11) 24 database queries in 0.1109169 seconds