corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19    20  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)
kylesri

User status: Offline
14th Mar 11 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no problem mate to treat the leather i always use the auto glym leather care and conditioner brings them up realy well
SRI-LEE

14th Mar 11 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il get hold of some of that then mate theyl be getting a good spruce up before fitting
SRI-LEE

19th Mar 11 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shes on the road!!

fitted a new idle control valve and crank sensor and she runs like a dream!

got insurance swapped back onto it thursday night done 150 miles in her so far and tocuh wood so far so good really happy with it,need to clean tidy the engine bay up again now after been mesing in there alot lol

going to do tracking next week with new suspension and engine fitted then a can start looking into getting these leathers done and fitted

gave the whole inside a good clean up and polish today so it looks and smells fresh again also polished the outside gave everything a good clean so she looks like she should love it when its all cleaned and polished

couple of pics bonnet cable stretched so cant open bonnet npow unless some one pushes down on it lol need to sort that mega annoying whne i want to take pics of the engine bay when im out

[Edited on 19-03-2011 by SRI-LEE]
barney1.6sport

19th Mar 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wheyy finally got it on the road eh !?! looking mint!!! u got a different splitter on the front ofit ? :S looks like an astra 1 ??
SRI-LEE

19th Mar 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah man well happy bout time! lol cheers mate yep its a mk4 astra one needs painting again all cracked after messing under the car all time and catching it
AlexW

19th Mar 11 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad its fixed, Looking good.

Bonnet cable can be got from vaux, £18 iirc
barney1.6sport

19th Mar 11 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol oh right, ive never seen that on a corsa before. looks different... in a good way lol. u got any more plans for the exterior now youve sorted the engine ?
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

19th Mar 11 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great Lee Glad you have it on the road finally!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

19th Mar 11 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good Lee,deffo need some skirts buddy

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
shaunmods
Premium Member

19th Mar 11 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chuffed for you Lee Great to see it finally back on the road!
SRI-LEE

20th Mar 11 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers fellas im chuffed to bits with it! really enjoying it so far, just still bit warey keep checking it everytime i stop e.t.c but so far done nearly 300 miles done around a 100 or so miles tonight on a nice drive ,il try a scrappy first then if not go vaux for the bonnet cable thanks mate

plans on the outside not much really was going to get some smoked mhws for the rear but im liking the red on the black at moment so dont think il do that,just respray front slpitter and try find a rust free bonnet,dont wont sideskirts mate erally had them on my old corsa like it without them edit oh and going to get my alloys resprayed white as there abit stone chipped and dull now,apart from that get my leather fitted and get my rear strut brace painted up and fitted then get front and lower strut brace and i think that be it at the moment

thanks shaun im loving it now just enjoying it driving it every chnance i get to rack the miles on it so i know all is good

[Edited on 20-03-2011 by SRI-LEE]
derick-sport

20th Mar 11 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw you today pulling out of shell at lound road good to see another corsa back on the road buddy. looks well mate but dont know if you know you have a hid out
SRI-LEE

20th Mar 11 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate oh yes yours looking fine to as usual lol yeah a know have to turn em on and off sometimes cause one don't power up sometimes gonna buy a new set these are old now x
Rybo

21st Mar 11 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking nice lee, coreys got an 05 plate silver sxi now, we went to blackburn last week for it, had a couple of people come and look at the corsa recently..she may have a new home mate
SRI-LEE

22nd Mar 11 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate,ah cool bet he loves it evryone getting there modern cars now lol,aye iv heard slim was saying hes interested and is a pottential buyer of her? you still going pvs if she goes?
SRI-LEE

22nd Mar 11 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little update fitted my omp rear strut brace tonight bit of a bugger to do but its on really want a front one now!

Rybo

26th Mar 11 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i will be, hope you were biggin my car up to him?? he seemed interested but ill see what happens, its gotta happen tbh, i need to finish the house, build a garage then build a manta!!
SRI-LEE

26th Mar 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yeah told him bit bout it just randamly came up in conversation his car on ebay at moment
Rybo

26th Mar 11 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know, as ive said all along im not gonna sell it at a silly price, so we shall see
SRI-LEE

26th Mar 11 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whent on a nice drive out today love where i live so many awesome roads and amazing places so close took a few pictures well loads! but heres a couple going to send some into tv try and get in hall of fame

[Edited on 26-03-2011 by SRI-LEE]
Mark.W

27th Mar 11 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stienmetz skirts would look nice on your car Lee.
SRI-LEE

27th Mar 11 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not a fan of sideskirts really a few people have said i should get some but iv never planned on getting any so im going to stick with that
NathanR

27th Mar 11 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really like that mate ! Have you got any other plans ?
SRI-LEE

27th Mar 11 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate not many more plans as im planning on selling it end of this year when its finished , just spray my omp front upper strut brace blue and fit ti when it comes,get my calibra leather cleaned up and fitted and hopefully wired in! then not much more after that really
fillmecca

28th Mar 11 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
cheers mate not many more plans as im planning on selling it end of this year when its finished , just spray my omp front upper strut brace blue and fit ti when it comes,get my calibra leather cleaned up and fitted and hopefully wired in! then not much more after that really

love it lee still cant belave it was block heads to start with....in a right mess. what price you looking at to sell at end of year? il be 1st in lane to have it off your hands.

<<  15    16    17    18    19    20  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11) 24 database queries in 0.2015259 seconds