corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)

New Poll
  <<  17    18    19    20  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 11 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sunny day some free time= some more modding

whent and bought some spray paint this morning to spray my roof lining,sun visors and all plastics black to match the rest of the ineterior came out really well very pleased with it!

also getting my vectra wheels resprayed next week so fitted standard sport wheels temporary 2.0 brakes just fit under makes them look huge pics

roof lining and all plastics out:

all plastics sprayed

roof lining and everything all in

sun visors

sport wheels

SRI-LEE

27th Apr 11 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little update orderd the heated switch centre console surround last week from vauxhall,they had to get it from germany thanks for the part number pagey ,so it came today pic fitted and couple of pics on the 3 spokes

SRI-LEE

29th Apr 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my wheels back yesterday freshly resprayed well happy with them look so fresh ready for pvs! should be fitting them tomorrow just waiting for my mate to bring my centre caps round

SRI-LEE

1st May 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my wheels fitted just waiting on my centre caps to be deliverd so gave her a wash and went for a drive with the girlfriend up over hartside had lunch at the cafe then whent down the otherside to middleton in tees through brough and kirkby stephen then back to kendal 110 miles all round was lovly weather just really! windy at the cafe so heres a couple of pics comments welcome sorry if theres alot

joeseth17

1st May 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good matey! wheels look fresh, u guna be goin down the strip this year at PV then or is that a silly question haha
SRI-LEE

1st May 11 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate haha think I'm gonna give it a miss this year lol!
joeseth17

1st May 11 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol better safe than sorry mate!
SRI-LEE

28th May 11 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havnt updated this in a month not done anymore modding but ,shes got 12 months MOT now after changing the CAT and replacinga small brake pipe n.s.r from the wheel cylinder to the brake hose easy enough apart from doing that shes running all sweet nearly done 3,000 miles now with the 1.6 be getting her all polished up and cleaned for pvs next
SRI-LEE

9th Jun 11 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just spent 4 hours cleaning her today ready for her 220 mile trip tomorrow to pvs to then clean it again cant wait! should be a great weekend lookingforward to meeting everyone again heres a few pics

DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

9th Jun 11 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks so shiny Lee. Really good job mate.

Can't wait to see this.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
SRI-LEE

9th Jun 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Looks so shiny Lee. Really good job mate.

Can't wait to see this.

thanks mate! cant wait one more sleep! should be an awesome weekend hopefully get to meet you all to have some banter
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

9th Jun 11 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea deffo. I'm just going down on the sunday but i still can't wait,hope weather holds.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
SRI-LEE

9th Jun 11 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah cool shall see you sunday yeah its really sunny here hope it is all that way down south lol
Ingham
Banned

9th Jun 11 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks bloody good that, depth on paintwork is fantastic.
shaunmods
Premium Member

9th Jun 11 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

220 miles fook! Really looking forward to seeing this though Lee. The paintwork looks like glass
SRI-LEE

9th Jun 11 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha cheers guys it does have an immense shine when polished and in the sun yep just over 220 miles from my house to the campsite always a good drive down though just have to give it a once over on the stand cars pretty much packed up ready to go just got to go get food and drink tonight!

cant wait to meet everyone and have a good look at everyones cars cya all there
SRI-LEE

13th Jun 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVS 2011 UPDATE

hi guys well had an awesome time at pvs this weekend whent down on the friday 220 mile trip down got there set up camp got the stove on and started drinking, was a lovly night dodgems are alot of fun drunk .
anyway saturday up nice and early got the car on the corsasport stand and gave her a good polish was looking nice and shiney, had an awesome day even got sunburnt! saturday night the campsite got so busy and had a load of noisey people near us so after 2 and a half hours sleep the nyt before ,we decided to move to the quiet camping area, had the best sleep at pvs ever! saturday nyt, woke up sunday to cloudy sky got the car on the stand again then the heavens opened and never stopped kinda ruined it sunday but still had fun just shame the strip was closed, stayed in a hotel with the girlfriend sunday night and drove home today all in all a great weekend

my favourite car at the show was the movie 'cars' lightning mcqueen replica vx220 whoever thought of that is a hero looked awesome!

camp friday night:

quiet camp sat night

show stand sunday

and saturday

other cars

SRI-LEE

2nd Jul 11 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all havnt updated in a while but i managed to get in the hall of fame section of total vauxhall this month! well happy its what i wanted to do before the car goes and iv done it so all good! cars sold now though to a local lad well when he brings me a deposit next week then il only have it for a few more weeks until the private plate is taken off then thats it after 2 and abit years of fun

Kris1990

2nd Jul 11 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car mate, how much were the heated seat switches from vauxhall ?
SRI-LEE

2nd Jul 11 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers bud,im not sure mate i bought them off the guy i got the seats off the switch surround was £12
Kris1990

2nd Jul 11 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah alrite cheers did you put the calibra foam and leather onto the corsa frames for the rear seats ? i managed to get the rear bench you sit on fine because theres no metal frame, tried for force the backs in and heard my windows starting to pop haha
SRI-LEE

2nd Jul 11 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries mate,yes i did! what a nytmare that was took about 2 hours such a tight fit! but well worth it lol tis tight

<<  17    18    19    20  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11) 24 database queries in 0.1166830 seconds