corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
19th Oct 08 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can u not ask for all outgoing transactions in april and you will see the one for £72?
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol at waiting for an item for over 8 months, and getting less than 3 weeks to get proof of purchase for a refund, nothing but a cowboy.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

19th Oct 08 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get your facts straight danny, you make yourself look silly posting things but posting them incorrectly.
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok Mr. reliable, so why have you put a date to get all refund requests in by?what if someone does not do that, do they get a refund or do you keep their money for nothing?you should be banned from trading on here, nothing but a joke.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a simple reason for requests to be sent to that address by that date, Vsport as a company is moving to a different premises after this date and I will no loger be in control of the business accounts.

DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you will be keeping peoples money for nothing then?do you think that is ok?
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw thanks to every one helping out, i apreshiate it a lot!
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol so ur moving address and will "lose" records of everyone who paid you? stop being an idiot and make an effort to give peoples money back. jesus christ how bad and lazy can a seller be
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
So you will be keeping peoples money for nothing then?do you think that is ok?

quit your bullshit danny, EVERYONE that asks for a refund will get one if they follow the instructions posted in the classifieds thread. Its all very simple, except idiots like you try and claim that I am keeping peoples money. Show me 1 piece of evidence to back up that claim, then you can post it.

Until then you are posting rubbish that you have made up in your head and spouted it out on the internet, try connecting what you type with the truth and then you wont look so foolish and childish.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
lol so ur moving address and will "lose" records of everyone who paid you? stop being an idiot and make an effort to give peoples money back. jesus christ how bad and lazy can a seller be

lose records? you said that, not me. stop reading what I post and twisting it.
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but when you say you will no longer be in control of the business accounts does this mean people will NOT be able to get a refund?
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

getting upset Dave?

So if you will continue to give refunds after the 1st, why not say that?why not give the companies new address?

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by DannyB]
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
but when you say you will no longer be in control of the business accounts does this mean people will NOT be able to get a refund?

no, it means they will need to apply to someone other than myself at a different address for the refund. Tese details will be provided when necessary.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
getting upset Dave?

So if you will continue to give refunds after the 1st, why not say that?why not give the companies new address?

no, just amazed that people like you cant see how simple this is to understand.
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so really wat ur saying is after all these months in a few weeks this has nothing to do with you. absolutely hilarious. how you are still trading i have no idea.
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not that it isnt simple Dave, its the fact that you are such a dick about everything, no wonder everyone slates your company.
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im also pretty certain if you buy a product from a shop and you need to request a refund then its deal with by the shop/seller. not their bank, not someone else. WHOM sold you the product.
dan-h

19th Oct 08 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what I can see, Dave is being very helpfull.

He has offered refunds and asked for proof of payment, advised people when and where to send it and so far people that have done so have got their refunds!

What seems to make things worse is certain members twisting things and winding people up! What has Dave done worng exactly?

To me it seems after reading this thread, John, Barnshaw and DannyB need to take a step back and let people sort things out instead of making matters worse by posting innacurate claims.

I get it, and cant seem why other people cant, its a simple refund request there is no conspiracy that I can see, just a trader offering a refund and doing so within the letter of the law.
dan-h

19th Oct 08 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im also pretty certain if you buy a product from a shop and you need to request a refund then its deal with by the shop/seller. not their bank, not someone else. WHOM sold you the product.

I have just read the thread in classifieds, Dave has asked people to send him a refund request, not anyone else
BarnshaW

do u work for v-sport dan? or did you?
BarnshaW

quote:
Originally posted by dan-h
quote:

I have just read the thread in classifieds, Dave has asked people to send him a refund request, not anyone else

he said after the date he has given SOMEONE ELSE is dealing with the business/accounts.
N16K

19th Oct 08 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have not provided the product/service your customers have payed for, it is up to you as a retailer to provide a refund, the purchaser should not have run about after you to get their money. Maybe reading this would help both of you:
http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/consumers/fact-sheets/page38311.html

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by N16K]
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a public forum dan, people can reply with what they want.
dan-h

19th Oct 08 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do use Vsport for all of my servicing and parts yes, he also did my engine conversion and my suspension and exhaust on the old corsa and all was spot on, couldnt be happier with the work!

I just dont see the issue here, all people have to do is ask for a refund and prove that they have actually paid
dan-h

19th Oct 08 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its a public forum dan, people can reply with what they want.

so why not reply with the truth instead of inventing scenarios and making false claims?

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it 22 database queries in 0.1932271 seconds