corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
19th Oct 08 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i am sure after reading this thread dave will give you some good discounts for your super duper good reviews on v-scam
N16K

19th Oct 08 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just dont see the issue here, all people have to do is ask for a refund and prove that they have actually paid

That is not a legal requirement. V Sport should have the records of who they sold to.

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by N16K]
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u see thisis why i am :S

as we never got a invoice, recete or w.e of dave ...

i no it probz would of come with the product but...

just emailing it to people would of been handy !
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan-h
so why not reply with the truth instead of inventing scenarios and making false claims?

Inventing scenarios? if you mean the 8months thing, people have been waiting for them since march, he takes the money all them months ago for a product he didnt have.
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretty sure taking money and not giving a product and not returning the money is theft
dan-h

19th Oct 08 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but you have said that you paid the cash in at a bank, they will have given you a reciept.

If you have lost your reciept then Dave has told you how to go about getting your refund.

what else do you need to know?
Brett
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG Were you gonna ask for proof (receipt, bank statement, etc) from people so they could receive their lights? (the ones that never surfaced). No, you weren't. You should have a list of everyone who has paid along with their address, otherwise you would've struggled big time when it came to posting the lights.

Sounds to me like you've fucked up in more ways than one. Sounds like you've lost your list. Did you ever order the lights? Or has this just been an interest free loan for 8 months? Can you post up proof of the DEPO order please.
alan-g-w

19th Oct 08 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else think it's a bit fishy that people have been waiting months for a product, then given weeks to get their details in for a refund - just as the company is moving premises and it is going to be out of the hands of the person 'responsible'...
N16K

19th Oct 08 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by N16K]
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes alan, thats because Dave is nothing but a scam artist. Wouldnt suprise me if Dave is moving premises, changing company name and leaving everything else to the 'other people' who will be taking care of it all then.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

19th Oct 08 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
pretty sure taking money and not giving a product and not returning the money is theft

give up with your claims

I have offered a refund, if people cant be bothered to keep proof of payment then thats their fault. Legally as a seller I am entitled to ask for proof of payment, if the buyer cant be arsed to provide it then thats their fault! however, if they ask for help then I will help them but idiots like you try and wind them up and make this into something that it isnt.

I can see that some of you have very limited capabilities of understanding something very simple, carry on with your childish internet chat and come to any conclusion that you wish.

However the truth is simple, people that have requested a refund have recieved them, people that have sat back and not bothered havent.
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has any one got a refund yet ? sure some one got a .. check and it bounced?
N16K

19th Oct 08 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sale of goods act:
http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/consumers/fact-sheets/page38311.html
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
has any one got a refund yet ? sure some one got a .. check and it bounced?

nobody has EVER recieved a cheque from me for a refund.
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone in the group buy thread saud the cheque bounced, why would he lie? you did say if you payed by cheque, you would get a refund by cheque, if you payed by card, you would get a refund to your card etc.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Q7. Do I have to produce a receipt to claim my rights?

No. In fact the trader doesn't have to give you a receipt in the first place so it would be unfair to say that you had to produce one. However, it might not be unreasonable for the shop to want some proof of purchase, so look to see if you have a cheque stub, bank statement, credit card slip etc., and this should be sufficient.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Someone in the group buy thread saud the cheque bounced, why would he lie? you did say if you payed by cheque, you would get a refund by cheque, if you payed by card, you would get a refund to your card etc.

they were referring to another user.
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

im possitive he said tht it bounced i aint trying to cause shit !

think it was in the depo thread just deleted, as a new one has been made today..

i may be wrong but im possitve some one said tht
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"might not be unreasonable" does not say its a LEGAL requirement. i think the amount of time you have taken messing people about it would be REASONABLE to check ur own list and get off ur own ass to get people their money back.
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin

Surely if you cant send the goods then its up to the seller to appologise & refund with no quibbles?

Is that not the case here, or have the items been sent out then buyer want to return? Sorry I dont know the full story here, just seems alot of running around for something that should be very straight forward?
Dave A

One user that was part of the group buy paid by cheque, and it bounced. That is what they were refering to I think.
N16K

19th Oct 08 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
Q7. Do I have to produce a receipt to claim my rights?

No. In fact the trader doesn't have to give you a receipt in the first place so it would be unfair to say that you had to produce one. However, it might not be unreasonable for the shop to want some proof of purchase, so look to see if you have a cheque stub, bank statement, credit card slip etc., and this should be sufficient.

Both parties are technically in the right, but only one is morally in the right.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Surely if you cant send the goods then its up to the seller to appologise & refund with no quibbles?

Not that simple, as soon as I offered refunds, 3 people rang up and asked for them giving me their CS username and asked me to repay their money onto their card. We do not keep card details, they are destroyed soon after the transction is complete.

I refused to give these refunds until they could prove who they were, and that they had actually paid. Then they come on here and complain.

I have done everything possible to provide refunds, now its up to the purchaser to ask for the refund and prove that they paid. its not hard, even the office of fair trading website confirms that I am being reasonable and compliant with the law by asking for proof, however the CS bandwagon think otherwise.
N16K

19th Oct 08 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A

even the office of fair trading website confirms that I am being reasonable and compliant with the law
quote:

Not 100%!

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it 22 database queries in 0.2416821 seconds