corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
19th Oct 08 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nobody is washing their hands of anything, again Banshaw you are trying to wind people up. A bit childish?

If you pay cash over a counter you get a reciept. If you have that reciepts then fine, otherwise you have no proof of payment. So this is what you do:

You contact the person that you made the payment to and tell them the amount you paid and where it was paid in (branch name and branch sort code, this info is readily available by doing a search on google). They will then ask their bank to trace that payment and if the person that paid it in left a reference for the payment (as they were informed to do) than that payment can be traced.

Or you could start a thread in Offday and have a whinge, its called being proactive.
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
It will be shocking if some people dont get their money back because they cant get proof of payment, its not their fault they havent got the goods, so Dave will be pocketing money for nothing when if he had an ounce of decency in him he could repay them all quite easily.

this is exactly what i was trying to say myself lol, he KNOWS who paid him.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
You aren't in the wrong, you are fully entitled to a refund whatever is said here.

I'd assume you would be getting at least a u2u since the only reason the question was not answered on here was because it was public.

If you sent somebody money on ebay and you didn't receive the goods you would go to the police.

or ask for a refund, and go through the correct processes to recieve the refund. John, stop trying to make something of nothing, grow up a bit and let people get on with it. If you really have an interest in this matter, why not help people rather than make matters worse? nothing better to do?
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u might aswell admit it dave, you are a bit of a dodgy seller. very easy to take peoples money but when it comes to returning it then its a different matter
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ! so the people that payed cash into that acount, should go to the bank, that they paid cash into, give them ur bank details and the refferenc of which i provided, and then they will check that the details are corret and they will re print me a recite?
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you pay cash over a counter you get a reciept. If you have that reciepts then fine, otherwise you have no proof of payment. So this is what you do:

You contact the person that you made the payment to and tell them the amount you paid and where it was paid in (branch name and branch sort code, this info is readily available by doing a search on google). They will then ask their bank to trace that payment and if the person that paid it in left a reference for the payment (as they were informed to do) than that payment can be traced.
John

19th Oct 08 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been helping them, i've been stating the correct laws instead of your versions of them.

He shouldn't have had to post it here, you should be doing the legwork, not the customer, the problem is 100% yours.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
very easy to take peoples money but when it comes to returning it then its a different matter

the only people making it difficult are the people refusing to provide proof of payment, as they are required to do by law.

and the idiots like yourself making something out of nothing.
John

19th Oct 08 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They aren't required by law, stop saying that, it's totally incorrect.

You are entitled by law to ask for one, they are not legally obliged to provide one, you could refind without one if you wanted.

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by John]
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

He shouldn't have had to post it here, you should be doing the legwork, not the customer, the problem is 100% yours.

and I have informed all involved how to go about getting a refund, its simple.
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you are really such a bad seller, to have an attitude with people that you have been unable to provide goods for 5 months? i hope people see your threads and make their own decisions before buying your goods
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I AM NOT REFUSING ! I AM SAYIN I DNT NO HOW TO FFS !

i wont my money !!!! i just dnt no how to prove it ! i am not fuking refuing

i am trying to sort this out ! i am not a bank manager ffs i do not no all the laws in this world, and most of the people on here are trying to help me out, so that i can PROVE ! that i paid for it, and how i stand !

once again i am NOT REFUSING !, i am trying to COMMUNICATE ! with u to SORT ! the PAYMENT out !

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by XSIHardy]
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically hardy, if he has been paid by say 10 people in the same way as you, if 3 or 4 just think "nah sod it cant be arsed now" then he wud make a tidy profit.
Liam

19th Oct 08 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't believe that you are only giving people until 1st Nov(?) to get their money back, after you have had it for 5 months(?).....
John

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy

Have you tried going to the bank and asking for proof of your deposit?
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not something out of nothing though is it, you're quick enough to make a thread offering a product, with payment upfront for something you didnt even own at that point, but when it all goes tits up and you have to repay money you have obviously spent its a different matter, you should look through your accounts and find proof of payment, U2U everybody that has bought off you and match their details to yours, because like I said, its not their fault they didnt get the goods, its yours. Why should they have to do everything?No wonder 98% of people give you a bad name, you are nothing but a scam artist.
Dave A

quote:
They aren't required by law, stop saying that, it's totally incorrect.

You are entitled by law to ask for one, they are not legally obliged to provide one, you could refind without one if you wanted.

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by John]

I am acting within the law to the rules set out in the sale of goods act and the rules set out by our bank (HSBC) and I am fully entitled to ask for proof of purchase/payment to avoid fraudulent refund requests.

John

19th Oct 08 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop repeating that, we know you are.

You are making out that you can't legally provide a refund without it, which, again, is incorrect because you can.
Dave A

19th Oct 08 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really didnt think people would find this hard to understand, everyone that has rquested a refund has recieved one.

wheres the problem with that?
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your attitude towards it all probably, why did you put a date on refunds?what if someone is on holliday and cant read this in time?
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy

Have you tried going to the bank and asking for proof of your deposit?

i am gonna go in tommorow, as that is what i started the thread i had no idea how to get proff?

so i will ask tommorow,

so i need:

the acount details dave provided
the refference i gave
and possibly a driving licence or proff of id

is this what i will need to get a recete?
ali_corsa

19th Oct 08 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take in an old bank statement into the bank account, as with ure drivers license i think you need both paprcount and photo id or you can just take in youre passport
John

19th Oct 08 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Say i came in on this date at this time, i deposited this amount of money into this account, would it be possible to have proof of this as I am having an issue with the retailer.

Thanks.
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Say i came in on this date at this time, i deposited this amount of money into this account, would it be possible to have proof of this as I am having an issue with the retailer.

Thanks.

thing is i have no idea! what date i went in,
i no is was \at the end of april so around 27th / 28th
but not a spersific date

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by XSIHardy]
John

19th Oct 08 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then you may have a problem, I doubt they'll just give it out unless you know specifics.

If you go in and ask though at least you've followed up the avenue you were advised to take and then see what happens after that.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it 22 database queries in 0.0152638 seconds