corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Oct 08 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
+ proof that the lights were ordered and it wasnt his fault it fell through.

Have asked for this before, but nothing has been posted.
RichR
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£72 * 26 people = £1872.00

Lets say 5% APR over 5 months interest = £39.00. Granted, 5% is unlikely in a day to day business account, but th fact is V Sprt stand to make an immoral gain at other peoples expense. How the info currently reads, if the individuals don't contact V Sport for a refund, the V-Sport get to keep the money which is immoral IMO.

[Edited on 19-10-2008 by LiVe LeE]
Cosmo

19th Oct 08 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
+ proof that the lights were ordered and it wasnt his fault it fell through.

Have asked for this before, but nothing has been posted.

Id be willing to bet he coulnt provide it - the seller probably didnt give him a receipt or something.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should have kept the receipt from the paying in

if you had of done that then you wouldnt have a problem
Ste L

19th Oct 08 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
should have kept the receipt from the paying in

if you had of done that then you wouldnt have a problem

but they wouldn't of expected all this shit to happen...

i dont keep receipt's for longer than a month - never had the need to
Colin

19th Oct 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
so what if they dont have the payment receipt anymore? maybe lost it? deleted it? what then?

As I have already said, they just need to contact me. One member has been in this position and his refund has been processed.

FFS are people on this site stupid? one member even asked me if it would be ok to send me his passport in the post as proof of identity

As one of the stupid people on this site I wouldnt buy a winning scratch card off you if this is how you conduct business!!

You made a mess with something you said you could supply....you couldnt.....this was 5 months ago, you have details for people that have paid in good faith for a deal you set up. These people should have to do nothing more other than wait a day or 2 for there refund & a bloody big appology from you for making a mess of this.

I honestly cannot believe you think differently, your making your company look like an absolute shambles!!
Ste L

19th Oct 08 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
your making your company look like an absolute shambles!!

making?

already look's like one to me, from here
BarnshaW

19th Oct 08 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
And yes, I do have peoples addresses, they just need to confirm them and provide proof of payment to get their refund.

The same as any UK based retailer would ask for.

just like to remind everyone dave a confirmed he HAS addresses of everyone who paid him so a cheque COULD be sent for a refund with a letter of apology
strick206

19th Oct 08 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just read the whole of this thread and tbh, this is what i think

XSIHardy appears to me a little simple when it comes down to buying things from retailers and how to obtain a refund, as you have already stated Dave, you have this guys address, which in turn is proof of payment because you will have recorded it in your books, wont you?

You have also said you cannot send a refund because they may have moved address, and you would then be sending it to the wrong address

If XSIHardy rang you up and confirmed his full name, address with you, and also confirmed he was still in the same address, you would be able to send a cheque out would you not?

Also, becuase the record of the payment you will have yourself, because you have to keep a record of your business will confirm his payment

You stated you will pay back by the way he paid you? so he paid you by cash into your business account, which you sent him the details to by u2u or posting on here, therefore you must accept his bank details via u2u, and go and pay the money in yourself?

Dave, everyone you deal with isn't as clued up as others, this guy simply doesn't know what to do, and it is nearly impossible for him to prove he paid it into your bank because he doesn't know the date

If he rings your company and confirms his details and they match what you have in your books will you refund him?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if dave has a list of who has paid and xsi is on there then a refund should not be an issue

but xsi learn from this and keep your receipts until the product is received next time
Xs

19th Oct 08 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy phones up says "my name is stan smith, the postal address is 10 Downing Street" then in turn dave checks his list "oh yes there you are, if you give me your card details I will give you a refund or I can send you a cheque"

Its as simple as that, he does not need to provide you with a bank stub. Infact I would be reluctant to send you my bank stub even if I had one incase you "lost" it and therefore I could never be refunded going by your rules.
Mobby

19th Oct 08 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i take it ian has not seen this thread then or it would have been deleted!!!
dave should have a do not trade sign under his name, i hear more bad than good!!! anyone who buys from him in future is stupid, and everytime a thread is made its the same accusation '' daves busy on corsasport''
strick206

19th Oct 08 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would ian delete the thread?
Mobby

19th Oct 08 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
stick around more. they alwasy get deleted for fear of being sued or something, he must sponsor this place
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doubt Ian will delete it, there is no personal attack on dave, its a discussion. If people did start being out of order a mod would probably delete it then.
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im of tommorow, to the bank, but i dont no if they will sort it, as how am i going to prove to them that i am the person that put it in?:
strick206

19th Oct 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
quote:
Originally posted by strick206
stick around more. they alwasy get deleted for fear of being sued or something, he must sponsor this place

I've been on here for years, (before my registration date)

He won't delete a thread with a discussion in it, because nothing in here is bang out of order etc, only thing i can see is a trader being an arse over something that is his fault, when he has the details of the buyers he should ring, send a letter, etc to get in touch and arrange the refund

I've asked a few questions in my post above, lets see if he choses to answer them
steve101

19th Oct 08 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
im of tommorow, to the bank, but i dont no if they will sort it, as how am i going to prove to them that i am the person that put it in?:

You shouldn't have to, though. The fact is that the seller should have the details of who has paid, and who hasn't. If he kept his transaction/sale records up to date (like most businesses would), then this might be possible - but obviously not.

The fraud nonsense is just an excuse. As someone else said - the guy's obviously a cowboy wanting a grip of peoples money.
Mobby

19th Oct 08 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Doubt Ian will delete it, there is no personal attack on dave, its a discussion. If people did start being out of order a mod would probably delete it then.

dont you remember the last ones got deleted
Pop

19th Oct 08 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we not all chip in £1 each to XSIHardy so he doesn't have to waste anymore time trying to sort out this shambles?!
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah sure, I'll give my money away so Dave doesnt have to.
corsacant

19th Oct 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every thread has been deleted, that's how he manages to continue to rip people off.
XSIHardy

19th Oct 08 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont need peoples money pop cheers tho

i wont mine back, didnt mean to kick all this shit of, just realy anoying that it has came to this and 6 pages in i finaly got a u2u of dave
sam-smith

19th Oct 08 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the worst thing daev ever did for vsport was post on here
John

19th Oct 08 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How's that?

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it 22 database queries in 0.1893320 seconds