corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My budget track car *** now for sale**

New Poll
  <<  20    21    22    23    24    25    26  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My budget track car *** now for sale**
mark106mark

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 13 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much was the respray and whos doing it?
corsadonk
Premium Member

2nd Nov 13 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice, is it still the same colour? It looks more yellow if you know what I mean.
M Sutton

2nd Nov 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks awesome Steve! Bet you cant wait to drive it when its back togeather
SteveoBC
Premium Member

2nd Nov 13 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mark 106- being done by one of our other bodyshop sites (I work at one of the 3 sites) 1/3 being paid as an acc repair caused by my local garage rest of the repaint done pretty much free but had to work some holiday in exchange

donk its vauxhall hazard yellow and yes its brighter than before haha

cheers mark yeh cant wait to get it back, genuinely miss it
Christopher

2nd Nov 13 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yerrrrrrrrrr buddy! This looks funking awsome!
Looks such a vibrant yellow!
Generation

2nd Nov 13 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look forward to new pics

[Edited on 02-11-2013 by Generation]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Nov 13 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt the colour i was expecting.

thought it was going camaro bumble bee yellow?
Graeme
Premium Member

2nd Nov 13 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good.

Bit of a side track but what do you think to the symach? May be getting one.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

3rd Nov 13 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graeme
Looks good.

Bit of a side track but what do you think to the symach? May be getting one.

pretty cool bit of kit but not seen it in action as we still have the standard booths at our site
mark106mark

3rd Nov 13 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
Mark 106- being done by one of our other bodyshop sites (I work at one of the 3 sites) 1/3 being paid as an acc repair caused by my local garage rest of the repaint done pretty much free but had to work some holiday in exchange

ahh good stuff, need to get my corsa LET resprayed thats all. Ill be looking at bodyshops shortly :S
SteveoBC
Premium Member

3rd Nov 13 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tomnova16 or Graeme will be the ones to speak to on that
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Nov 13 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good Steve
Jamie-C

4th Nov 13 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool are the bumper stops still black plastic though?
gidged500
Premium Member

4th Nov 13 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great ! Seen that colour yellow on a load of vxr8"s when I was in oz, looks great I'm looking forward to seeing it done
SteveoBC
Premium Member

4th Nov 13 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Cool are the bumper stops still black plastic though?

yeh just the same as before but now any thing yellow is much brighter lol

djgritt
Premium Member

4th Nov 13 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yellow
SteveoBC
Premium Member

5th Nov 13 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of images of paint prep and one of the bumper and bonnet painted added on the previous page the guys forgot to send me
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Nov 13 at 10:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been giving it alot of thought, and im starting to get the itch for more power......

plus iv always wanted a turbo car, been making some enquiries and iv got my heart set on a vaux turbo conversion, normally most people have gone the C20LET route, however in my eyes technology has moved on and i want a fresher engine so deciding on a Z20LET conversion (which iv been told can be done by Mr Warren G)

Been on the scope for some, as i know corsa c's go through these engines alot i had a search on their forum and discovered this website

http://www.csautos.net/best-z20let--z20leh--c20let-engine-packages--all-gearboxes-4-c.asp

seems they have a fair few of Z20LET packages for conversions and dont have to pay all in one whack (suits me better as this wont be done until the early part of next year anyway, just wondering has anyone heard any thing good or bad about these guys??
Christopher

13th Nov 13 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think i would certinaly like this car a little more with a zlet in there And i think it would be wise to go for a z20let rather than a c20let! Look forward to seeing it steve
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Nov 13 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
Think i would certinaly like this car a little more with a zlet in there And i think it would be wise to go for a z20let rather than a c20let! Look forward to seeing it steve

you and me both mate, wanted boost forever, just wanna scope this CS Autos company out first, but on the whole, some interesting offers/engines available

but as mine is so light, standard Z20LET power should make me happy enough
ArdenblueDan

13th Nov 13 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds great buddy I got a quote from mr warren for doing the conversion a little while back
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Nov 13 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard back from the company that supplies the Z20LET engines, 30 day warranty from delivery and have payment packages to pay off the engines then, so could potentially have one by March depending on the payment side of things, just need to think if im going to make the plunge and buy one this month.......hmmm decisions

Engine comes complete with the following
ECU,Engine Loom,Engine Bay Loom,Transponder,Key Chip,AFM,Turbo,Complete Inlet,Aux Pump,Coolant Module,Intercooler,Map Sensor,Sensors,Hoses,Mounts,Airfilter

apart from gearbox not sure if there is anything from that im missing??

just trying to think if my XE hubs and shafts can be used? also iv got the 2.5" exhaust im guessing will have to be changed to a 3"??

anyone care to shed some light on any parts/things iv overlooked so i can start getting the right money together
random dav
Premium Member

13th Nov 13 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car is looking great.

CS Autos is TurboChris off here. Sound guy, I have had stuff off him in the past.

WRLFC !

Project cars
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Nov 13 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by random dav
Car is looking great.

CS Autos is TurboChris off here. Sound guy, I have had stuff off him in the past.

ah good stuff, yeh gonna do my sums and maybe make the plunge end of the month
djgritt
Premium Member

13th Nov 13 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A 2.5" exhaust system should be fine until you start chasing bigger power numbers. Should certainly be enough to get the car on the road and in use at least.

<<  20    21    22    23    24    25    26  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My budget track car *** now for sale** 24 database queries in 0.0193241 seconds