corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My budget track car *** now for sale**

New Poll
  <<  22    23    24    25    26    27  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My budget track car *** now for sale**
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Nov 13 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

....I get it back tomorrow....
daine
Premium Member

23rd Nov 13 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any Pic's yet Steve ?????
Christopher

23rd Nov 13 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ this
Edges 58

26th Nov 13 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need pictures steve!!! did you get it back?
SteveoBC
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ITS BACK!!

Got it back after a good few months!

Sorry for the late update, just been rushing around after getting back from "the big reunion in skegness" was amazing weekend, met wretch32 backstage, saw example live (was 6 people from the front) and blagged my way backstage the next night to stand behind rudimental on stage and then meet them in their dressing room after, oh and had a few jagerbombs with them, sound lads!

anyway, car is back, developed a few new rattles here and there, had to sort these last night, still needs a clean inside as work didnt bother and there is a massive paint run on the nsr 1/4 panel (but it is a track car after all)

gearlinkage still not 100% but runs ok, but got the cv boot on the os inner sorted and its developed a battery prob...drove for an hour, parked up, come back, flat...its done this twice now

although on a plus side, the oil pressure gauge has decided to fix itself randomly!? lol result

anyway pics, sorry only managed to get a couple at work, soo busy at work right now

corsadonk
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks spot on in the pictures, I really like the colour.
D0NN3R

27th Nov 13 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is awesome
gidged500
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You not gonna get the paint run sorted ?
Edges 58

27th Nov 13 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like that alot!! Need to see it again!
M Sutton

27th Nov 13 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good Steve!!
Christopher

27th Nov 13 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks awsome steve! As said mate get that run sorted! It may be a track wagon but its going to affect all the hard work and effort thats gone into it! After all that work of having the rear quater done and all the dents and a full respray its seems worthless not to get that sorted! Is it too bad to flat and polish? :/
Jamie-C

27th Nov 13 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rub it out with a bit of 1200 and polish it up, I've hit them with 400 before
daine
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice Steve, the contrast of black and the brighter yellow is more out standing
than before, great choice in the new yellow.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should polish out but I'm in no rush, just happy to get it back!
SteveoBC
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daine
Very nice Steve, the contrast of black and the brighter yellow is more out standing
than before, great choice in the new yellow.

Cheers everyone, yeh the rocker cover is much paler yellow in comparison, this coat really pops
pow
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the new yellow much more
SteveoBC
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just looked back at pg17 ...massive difference in colour

[Edited on 28-11-2013 by SteveoBC]
sam-6

15th Dec 13 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great Steve! Top job!
Jambo

15th Dec 13 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colour looks really good you must be chuffed
SteveoBC
Premium Member

16th Dec 13 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys, yeh very pleased with how it turned out, put it away under cover for winter now, needs an MOT then will get a service done, maybe a clutch change as it felt as it was slipping a little recently, oh and defo get the cage in
NathanR

16th Dec 13 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smart as mate! Roll on April/May for the first day at Coombe. Can't wait to shit myself in your passenger seat
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Dec 13 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
Smart as mate! Roll on April/May for the first day at Coombe. Can't wait to shit myself in your passenger seat

And shit yourself you shall... scream if you wanna go faster will be the order of the day

Just make sure you bring some bin liners to cover the seat (don't fancy that on the drive home haha)
SteveoBC
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look what I got in the post

no more shit phone recording for track days

Christopher

1st Jan 14 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet now we can make the proper pvs video
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went round my mum and dads at the weekend to see my car cover had been blow off the car(straps ripped from the actual cover itself the wind was soo strong)

but got a couple of quick snaps of it in the daylight since its respray recently thought id put them on before i forget, car still needs a bloody good clean inside, still dusty from the re-paint and its due for some servicing next month for some little niggles then out for some track time this year, missed out loads last year

yes i know the lower spoiler on the left came off with the cover, i put it back on after i took the snaps

[Edited on 17-02-2014 by SteveoBC]

<<  22    23    24    25    26    27  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My budget track car *** now for sale** 23 database queries in 0.0220399 seconds