corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa gsi fuel pump relay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi fuel pump relay
Astraturbo1987

User status: Offline
14th Mar 16 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cannot get my gsi corsa to run after refitting the engine, I have found that I have a pos rather than a neg at pin 85 at fuel pump relay, if I put a neg to it the pump comes in. anyone no how/what tells the ecu to switch the pos to neg?

cheers
Astraturbo1987

14th Mar 16 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all sorted now thanks, think it was a alarm issue as charged battery all day, locked and unlocked car and away she went
ShEp

14th Mar 16 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad we could help

New Poll