corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Fuel Pump

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Fuel Pump
Bissmire

User status: Offline
14th Sep 11 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a few issues with the Fuel Pump relay on my X18xe1 Corsa, and as a temp measure I ran a live to the fuel pump to get me around.

This has in turn killed the fuel pump (Turned out to be not such a temp measure). The car iirc, uses a Vectra 2.2 fuel pump, but has a pressure regulator fitted.

Am I right in thinking I can use any fuel pump from Corsa/Vectra etc as long as it reaches the needed pressure, as I can adjust it using the regulator?
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
14th Sep 11 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As long as the pump gives more pressure than is needed, then it's regulated I don't see why not

New Poll