corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » replacing fuel pump on 1995 sri...what pump do i need?will any pump from a corsa work?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author replacing fuel pump on 1995 sri...what pump do i need?will any pump from a corsa work?
Crawley_Corsa_SRi

User status: Offline
13th Feb 08 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i changed my fuel pump yesterday,the car started but when i took for a drive it felt like it wanted to cut out and as if tere was hardly any power goin to the engine? the pump i put in my sri came of a 1.2 corsa.would that make a difference?and wold i have to put a fuel pump that has come off a 1.4?

any help would be appreciated.

[Edited on 13-02-2008 by Crawley_Corsa_SRi]
Vaux Lad

User status: Offline
13th Feb 08 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has to be a MPi pump.

New Poll