corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Steve's first Scooby- ***sold :( ***

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steve's first Scooby- ***sold :( ***
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 15 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I'll be trying them next.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
DaveyLC

2nd Jun 15 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
Well....shes gone

Got 8k for her, happy with that...bye bye scooby

[Edited on 29-05-2015 by SteveoBC]

Shit the bed!

You did well
SteveoBC
Premium Member

2nd Jun 15 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Well....shes gone

Got 8k for her, happy with that...bye bye scooby

[Edited on 29-05-2015 by SteveoBC]

Shit the bed!

You did well

car sold itself Dave, first person to come see her and she was gone, i could tell he was desperate as he went from coming to see it on a sunday when he called thursday eve to suddenly "ill be there friday night"....

shook hands on a price before he even looked at the paperwork lol
big eck

6th Jun 15 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by big eck
I just noticed you were using the nankang track tyres. Were they any good???

I have Goodyear F1 assy 2s on mine but wouldn't mind trying something different next time I need a set.

Cant fault them eck, my new favourite tyre, excellent in the wet and superb in the dry, best track tyres for track day abuse and being able to drive home on aswell and use daily if needed. Cant rave about them enough, best tyres iv used

Kicked the shit out of them at combe, drove to nurburgring did laps there and drove home and showed hardly any wear, that was in the medium compound...they are excellent, great value compared to r888 competitor and the ns2rs work in the wet too

Great write up buddy. I found them for £91 each on camskill but they only come in hard compound. Where did you buy yours?
SteveoBC
Premium Member

7th Jun 15 at 09:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where I got mine from was jjc race and rally, good guys

Got mine in medium compound
http://www.jjcraceandrally.com/trackday/wheels-tyres-accessories/nankang-ns-2r-semi-slick-track-day-tyre-e-marked

[Edited on 07-06-2015 by SteveoBC]

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Steve's first Scooby- ***sold :( *** 24 database queries in 0.0129628 seconds