corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Steve's first Scooby- ***sold :( ***

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steve's first Scooby- ***sold :( ***
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th May 15 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
Is it the running costs of the Scoob you're hoping to free up or the actual capital value of the car?

If the latter, make it the last thing you sell. They're selling really quick/easy at the moment - so at least enjoy it for a bit until you're £Xk short of your deposit.

its a bit of both Kyle, main factor is I need to get on the ladder, Scooby is the only thing I have for capital. I if keep this car, I will never get a house, this is a fact. Not a great option but selling is the only one I have, plus have a couple of debts that would be cleared with this extra money all in one go and can fully concentrate on saving and adding to the deposit.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

19th May 15 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well here it goes, offers considered
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/subaru/impreza-sti/subaru-impreza-2003-sti-type-uk-ppp-blobye/4205921
BarnshaW

20th May 15 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck with the sale mate, shame you are selling, that's quite strong money for a 2003 car.

Sold 2003 jdm sti with 40k for less then that last year.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

20th May 15 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
good luck with the sale mate, shame you are selling, that's quite strong money for a 2003 car.

Sold 2003 jdm sti with 40k for less then that last year.

cheers Barnshaw, massive shame but sometimes you have make sacrifices, strong money but i always go in high, gives me something to barter with, cant see many for sale at the mo in PPP spec with this sort of mileage, fresh MOT and next to new set of 4 tyres

Seen the same sort of money on cars for sale at the mo without PPP or 18's with higher mileage, like the ad says, open to offers

plus got 2 bites already this morning who want to view monday, and its only been on sale for 12hours

[Edited on 20-05-2015 by SteveoBC]
Kyle T
Premium Member

20th May 15 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid less than that for mine 2 years ago, let me know if it sells at that as mine might get listed

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Brett
Premium Member

20th May 15 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deffo be asians that come imo

Owning it for almost a year then putting it up for £1k more is good going btw

[Edited on 20-05-2015 by Brett]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st May 15 at 07:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well looking at the current market i think i have priced it fairly, spent nearly that much on it on tyres brakes servicing over the past year

like i said though, open to offers

had a good one yeaterday someone said via email "hi mate i can give you £3500 tomorrow for it!" im like "yeah great! just make sure you bring the other 4500 with you!" knob, seriously im open to offers but jesus christ be sensible

oh and brett you are right had my first asian call last night about the car.... lol
DaveyLC

21st May 15 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are going to struggle at £8250.. There are dealers selling cars for less with Warranties and finance services.

Anything over £6k you'd be doing well..
Brett
Premium Member

21st May 15 at 08:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
oh and brett you are right had my first asian call last night about the car.... lol

Every Impreza I've sold I get loads of them calling. They always turn up as a big group too
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st May 15 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
You are going to struggle at £8250.. There are dealers selling cars for less with Warranties and finance services.

Anything over £6k you'd be doing well..

i dont expect to get full asking Dave, more of a bartering tool to be honest

you say that but seen a dealer selling a 69k one in my spec for a grand more, like i keep saying im willing to barter, start high and work my way back a little
Baskey

21st May 15 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With so many that have been broken over the last couple
Of years prices of all imprezas are going up, thought this was common knowledge?

CORSA NUT

21st May 15 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
quote:

Every Impreza I've sold I get loads of them calling. They always turn up as a big group too

Same way I sold my RB5

3 of them came at what ended up at near midnight! Got my bouncer brother in law to come over to cover my back as we had just had our baby etc

Gave me the money and just left no drama

--ToM--

21st May 15 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
quote:

Same way I sold my RB5

3 young girls came at what ended up at near midnight! Got my little brother in law to come over to cover my back as i get really scared in these kind of situations.

SteveoBC
Premium Member

22nd May 15 at 07:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha one guy emails me on tuesday
"7200 cash"....thats it

i get round to emailing him back last night, but before i do another email from the same guy comes in
"7000 cash" these are literally all that is in the emails haha, didnt even wait for a response from me and suddenly thinks offering £200 less will work moron
CORSA NUT

22nd May 15 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
quote:

Same way I sold my RB5

3 young girls came at what ended up at near midnight! Got my little brother in law to come over to cover my back as i get really scared in these kind of situations.

So confused there was thinking fuck I've made loads of mistakes

Cunt
--ToM--

22nd May 15 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahahahaha
SteveoBC
Premium Member

29th May 15 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well....shes gone

Got 8k for her, happy with that...bye bye scooby

[Edited on 29-05-2015 by SteveoBC]
Brett
Premium Member

29th May 15 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Result, made money really
SteveoBC
Premium Member

29th May 15 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Result, made money really

Id say more broke even to be fair after the servicing, brakes, tyres new rad hoses etc

But overall happy with the money i got, and who said 8250 was strong money...see go in high and barter down to the figure you actually want..easy
Brett
Premium Member

29th May 15 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha I knew you'd say that. That's just standard ownership costs, you've made money in my eyes. In either case, there's your deposit, happy house hunting dude
BarnshaW

30th May 15 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8k is good going mate, it is strong money for a 2003 car whichever way you look at it, maybe the prices of blobs are going up as they say, glad you got as near as your asking price
Kyle T
Premium Member

1st Jun 15 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good result that Steve, it's definitely strong money for a 2003 - you did really well, still shame to see it gone!

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
big eck

1st Jun 15 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just noticed you were using the nankang track tyres. Were they any good???

I have Goodyear F1 assy 2s on mine but wouldn't mind trying something different next time I need a set.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

1st Jun 15 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
Good result that Steve, it's definitely strong money for a 2003 - you did really well, still shame to see it gone!

Just shows how good an unmolested car it was.....good money and its great being debt free with a start on a deposit...but i really miss it
SteveoBC
Premium Member

1st Jun 15 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
I just noticed you were using the nankang track tyres. Were they any good???

I have Goodyear F1 assy 2s on mine but wouldn't mind trying something different next time I need a set.

Cant fault them eck, my new favourite tyre, excellent in the wet and superb in the dry, best track tyres for track day abuse and being able to drive home on aswell and use daily if needed. Cant rave about them enough, best tyres iv used

Kicked the shit out of them at combe, drove to nurburgring did laps there and drove home and showed hardly any wear, that was in the medium compound...they are excellent, great value compared to r888 competitor and the ns2rs work in the wet too

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Steve's first Scooby- ***sold :( *** 24 database queries in 0.2034421 seconds