corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Bitcoin

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bitcoin
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Dec 13 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i'll be doing that once btc-e let me withdraw funds
Brett
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 17:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see the whole bitcoin story being turned into a dramatised Hollywood blockbuster starring Justin Timberlake and Lawrence Fishburne
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Dec 13 at 17:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bothered so long as they don't use wget -m.
Dan
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why can't u withdraw mate?

Doug. Buy coins on bit bargain. It's safest I think. But u do pay a little more.

Today's chart is looking similar to the past two days. I'll expect to see 1000 plus by time I get up in morning.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As for safety. I think I might get a new wallet on my old laptop which I use for diagnostics and doesn't have internet connect. Then transfer funds over to it.

Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Btc-e requires you to be a member for 3 days before withdrawing.

I'm just gonna stick it in my wallet, encrypt and backup to a memory stick or 2.

Some ltc going on bitbargin for low twentys today too, not much above current value
Dan
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to get to about 20. Incase they ever get massively priced. Just buying 20 is more than I can justify in one hit.

I think I'm gonna buy 1 a week. Any Xmas money can go into them too.

What's your plans long term Gary?

Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fairly similar depending on what happens over the next few weeks.

I think I might try sell some on eBay for a bit more than they are worth (like folk seem to be doing) and reinvest in more.
Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fairly similar depending on what happens over the next few weeks.

I think I might try sell some on eBay for a bit more than they are worth (like folk seem to be doing) and reinvest in more.
Brett
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary

On that note, there's deffo a market to make a fiver a time enabling "norms" to buy LTC through ebay using paypal.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I made around 30% profit today on bit coins!
Rob_Quads

10th Dec 13 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

30% = how much real £ though.

Just playing with a few £ where its easy to do or you playing with the big boys?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£500 on plus500 then auto sold when it hit $984 wish I had kept them in as it's +1k now!
Dan
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on ebay is too risky, remember theres 10% fee or final value. 3% fee for paypal, and transactions are reversible, and u will have no proof of sending items etc.

I just wish when I bought my litecoin, I didn't listen to my missus, and invested all my wedding money in bitoins like I suggested to her!! Would have been nearly doubled today!

Dan
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't forget its daily, and they auto close at midnight!

Judging by the patterns last 3 days, I think itll go nuts again during the night.

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Don't forget its daily, and they auto close at midnight!

Judging by the patterns last 3 days, I think itll go nuts again during the night.

I generally buy and sell during the same day anyway. It's nice easy money. Worse was I lost £400 at one time but plus500 bit coin shares it's easy money if you watch what's going on.
Dan
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I lost a couple of hundred when we was doing it, mainly being a greedy spaz and buying anything. Learnt from it towards the end, and did brilliant in a demo account.

Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 20:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ltc value not far off what I paid now. Not bad to say I paid well over odds.

Won't be selling up any time soon apart from the eBay thing though.
Dan
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be careful with ebay gary, I can see a disaster happening there too easy.

What did u pay gary?

Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

25each for 4 of them and 23 for another.

I'll only list one on eBay at a time. And if anything happens I'll pack it in. Or offer them for cash. Easy mode laundering for someone there
Brett
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see the things Dan's mentioning as issues really. You'd just price it with fees, etc. in mind. There's also other means of payment other than paypal, but even then you could just say you want it gifting due to nature of transaction. Could also sell it as paper wallet? Send recorded, no different to anything else really

[Edited on 10-12-2013 by Brett]
Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wanna buy some overpriced litecoin Brett?
Dan
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The charge back issue is the biggest problem. With some of the people that these coins attract I would say there is a lot higher chance of an issue too.

It's not so bad 1 or 2. But if u was selling several it would be worrying for me.

Brett
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But as long as you only use verified paypal buyers then that's covered isn't it?
Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guess so but it is a pita though.

Might list a couple at good rates cash only and see what happens.

Also tempted to buy some more looking at how the price is going today.

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll