corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Bitcoin

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bitcoin
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Dec 13 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're not taking paypal or doing novelty paper wallets then what's the point in buying from you? Serious question
Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your a drug dealer I will take your cash?
John

10th Dec 13 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do people pay more for paper wallets? I'll make some up if so.
Brett
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems so on ebay
Brett
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Says this guy's sold a fair few http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251399068556
John

10th Dec 13 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite a percentage more.
Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you holding John?
John

10th Dec 13 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only one since you all started talking about it in here, wanted to see how it actually worked more than anything, completely ignored bitcoin.

As long as you kept an eye on what they were selling for you could just buy them as you sold one on ebay, wouldn't even need a stock.
Brett
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really think they make a cool little novelty gift for inside a card at Christmas tbh
Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brett no one wants litecoin for Xmas ffs.

John, good point but it dnt get around the scammers. Minimum feedback etc would sort that out though I guess.

Might give it a go tomorrow. Looked at bitbargin but it's a right bastard to get registered as a seller
Gary
Premium Member

10th Dec 13 at 22:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Climbing tonight. Tempted to jump on a other few at under 25 tbh
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Dec 13 at 06:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the 'advantages of paper wallet' section on his auction, where he lists all the good reasons to carry normal cash like everyone already does.
Dan
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 07:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sat still over night. Useless

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Steve
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 07:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If people are discussing something like this on public forums then the ship will have already sailed for any genuine money making exercises.
Brett
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would've said the same, but if VRS is still managing to make money then that makes me think otherwise. If anything, the forum talk is still causing late comers to jump onboard at the minute.

[Edited on 11-12-2013 by Brett]
John

11th Dec 13 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not quite the case, especially since there are obviously people on here looking to make money/interested in general over some other random forum.

I don't expect LTC to climb as high as BTC, I do think there is still plenty of scope for them to increase.
Steve
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get back to me when one of you makes their first 10k and I will be first to eat some humble pie.

[Edited on 11-12-2013 by Steve]
John

11th Dec 13 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To make 10k you'd either have to throw a lot of money or a lot of hardware at it, neither of which I'm doing.
Brett
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Get back to me when one of you makes their first 10k and I will be first to eat some humble pie.

Since when does something have to make £10k to be worthwhile lol
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
To make 10k you'd either have to throw a lot of money or a lot of hardware at it, neither of which I'm doing.

It would take a while and you need some balls but over the past few days the virtual shares have been dropping and rising alot!

For example last night it nearly hit 1050 and now its on 935.25. If you punted 500 when it opened this morning and 'short'd it you would have a very nice profit now.

Litecoin has dropped too but not as much
Dan
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could make 10k easy if u had the funds to do so. It's swung almost 500 dollars since Friday per coin.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Steve
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres plenty of other far more stable means of making money if you already have money though.

The whole attraction should be big wins for little input but that comes with a high risk though. Otherwise its not worth doing at all and should be looking at something else.

Don't get me wrong, there is big money when new things like this come along to be made, but you need to be lucky to get in there at the start, its no good jumping on the bandwagon now and expecting it to be easy and give good results.

jamied

11th Dec 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Butterfly-Labs-BFL-Single-60-GH-s-Bitcoin-Asic-Miner-SHA-256-/141135615257?pt=UK_Computing_Other_Computing_Networking&hash=item20dc569519

wonder if he really earnt what he put in the pciture
A2H GO

11th Dec 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Theres plenty of other far more stable means of making money if you already have money though.

The whole attraction should be big wins for little input but that comes with a high risk though. Otherwise its not worth doing at all and should be looking at something else.

Don't get me wrong, there is big money when new things like this come along to be made, but you need to be lucky to get in there at the start, its no good jumping on the bandwagon now and expecting it to be easy and give good results.

Agreed. the people in the big money are already on the next thing thats not being discussed on forums (the same big thing Paul_J will be talking about in 6 months time).
Gary
Premium Member

11th Dec 13 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
quote:

Since when does something have to make £10k to be worthwhile lol

Exactly. If i only make a few quid and enjoyed doing it then whats the problem?

LTC has dropped quite a bit though today.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll