corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa b

New Poll
  <<  16    17    18    19    20    21    22  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue corsa b
ArdenAndy

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 13 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i have started the front lowering springs, need to keep some spray hammerite now, got tons of brush on but we want a good finish on these im also looking for a set of cheap front shocks if you know of any going cheap, dont mind if they are standard or if there uprated/shorted, dont really mind what make they are either aslong as they work, just dont want to put lowering springs on my current shocks as they are fairly new and cant be bothered wearing these ones out as they may come in handy when i sell it aha

and bought some smoked depos so hopefully this mix of things will help to re-ignight that spark also put the punto rear wiper on

and we will be putting the laguna splitter on before its back on the road to so hopefully with a lower front end, depos and a laguna splitter im that will be enough to improve my feelings for the thing, put the blue sidelights in for now aswell
ArdenAndy

3rd Jan 13 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohh also what do you guys thing of this? my dad made it with the old grill and some left over mesh, i think i might have put a pic of it up before but not sure if i had any feedback on it just a prototype at the mo, if we were going to fit it we would fix the mesh to the plastic another way than cable ties

[Edited on 03-01-2013 by ArdenAndy]
CORSAguy93

3rd Jan 13 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Them sidelights are so blue, where u get them from / what are they. Also that grille is nice, will be good to get her back on the road.
ArdenAndy

3rd Jan 13 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are pretty bright they are from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-X-7-LED-HID-XENON-WHITE-501-T10-W5W-SIDELIGHT-NUMBER-PLATE-INTERIOR-BULBS-/150871594201?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2320a5d4d9, i had two in white and two in blue though, the white ones are a really bright white aswell

i installed my sub a while ago but we couldnt get it working, we made sure all the wires were out of sight and neat, but what ever we try we can not get it working, the sub and amp work perfectly in my friends cars just not mine :S tried the earth in a load of different places, also played with where the remote amp wire goes and still had no luck with that either, think i need to get a multimeter to make sure there is power because it cant be the earth or amp remote wire, all the rca cable things are fine aswell, just pisses me off because it works in everyone elses cars
vx-scottw
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like the lower grill mate i had that idea when i had my b
ArdenAndy

3rd Jan 13 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vx-scottw
like the lower grill mate i had that idea when i had my b

Thanks! great minds think alike
ArdenAndy

9th Jan 13 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have had problems getting the engine mount off so that delayed us a few days, it’s a good job we are not in a rush haha, we found things to do while we worked out a way to get the mount off, its off now though finally! Even thought its off the car we cant get the main bit of the mount away from the bit that goes into the chassis leg as there seized together.

So while we were waiting for a way to get the mount off we got a bit done. Cleaned the egr valve and got the new gasket ready, also got the springs finished.

Got this sprayed and fitted it to the new water pump so that’s ready to go back on

Also cleaned the rocker cover and my dad got what he could off the cams, this shit was everywhere!

It looks a right mess at the moment and we still have not chained the timing chain gasket, everything that comes off will be cleaned and my dad will clean anything he can get to as well, we are hoping to get the timing gasket done by the end of the week which is when the new engine mount rubber bit and the thermostat should be here then hopefully get the car running at the weekend

Bprice91

9th Jan 13 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the body work on your car is in great condition mate keep it up will look sweet in the end
ArdenblueDan

9th Jan 13 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree it's a really tidy example can't wait to see it lowered with that Laguna splitter on
ArdenAndy

11th Jan 13 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks both of you! i have to be honest the car does have some downers to the body work but it always seems to be perfect in the photos, but its nothing that cant be sorted in the summer

[Edited on 11-01-2013 by ArdenAndy]
ArdenblueDan

11th Jan 13 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the same with mine buddy keep cracking with it though and it will be worth it
ArdenAndy

11th Jan 13 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got another little update car is basicaly all back together now, just waiting for the thermostat to arrive and then we can get her running and check for leaks etc.

http://s1079.photobucket.com/albums/w520/ArdenAndy/?action=view&current=WP_20130111_001.jpg

i also got pretty excited when these arrived the other day, they should be going on tomorrow

ArdenblueDan

11th Jan 13 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a very nice looking engine bay dude and the headlights will set the front off with the splitter and the drop
kedowan

12th Jan 13 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read this full thing.. looks brilliant! I'm hoping to be passed for April!
ArdenAndy

12th Jan 13 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Dan, cant wait till these bits are on now Cheers kedowan! good luck with your driving buddy, you have a corsa?
D0NN3R

12th Jan 13 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good buddy your parents must really like you if you can have car bits inthe kitchen sink
vx-scottw
Premium Member

12th Jan 13 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks good mate like what you done
ArdenAndy

12th Jan 13 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by D0NN3R
looks good buddy your parents must really like you if you can have car bits inthe kitchen sink

my mother has got used to it because my dad has always had things off his cars in the house for years its just now i have a car there has been a massive invasion of car parts into the house! my dad said its the worst car he has ever had on his drive every time we pass a skip, or anything shit for that matter he will say "Andy your cars there!"
ArdenAndy

12th Jan 13 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vx-scottw
That looks good mate like what you done

Thank you!
vx-scottw
Premium Member

12th Jan 13 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep it up mate
ArdenAndy

12th Jan 13 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to a local scrap yard today to, went down in shadyche`s car and met CharlesH and jjeurocorsab down there was a laugh seeing their cars together made me miss mine so much :/

shadyche

jjeurocorsab

CharlesH

silvercorsabee

13th Jan 13 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that brocade euro thing is sex on wheels wow!
ArdenblueDan

13th Jan 13 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree buddy it look awesome
ArdenAndy

13th Jan 13 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its quality aint it aha here some more for you guys!

ArdenAndy

13th Jan 13 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the depos on today i think they look well but my bulbs dont look as white in them as they did in the original ones, so im looking into some cheap hid`s or some whiter/bluer h4 bulbs

<<  16    17    18    19    20    21    22  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa b 23 database queries in 0.2177429 seconds