corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa b

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue corsa b
vx-scottw
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Nov 12 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's cool
ArdenblueDan

5th Nov 12 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That cake is quality dude
ArdenAndy

7th Nov 12 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was a pretty awesome cake! was painfull cutting it!
ArdenAndy

14th Nov 12 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was bored so went with a mate to take a few photies ohh and dont worry the bonnet bra is not mine!

CORSAguy93

14th Nov 12 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your mates car is tidy on those wheels, and yours is as clean as ever. I'll have to come join you for one of these shoots some time soon.
CharlesH

14th Nov 12 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree about your mates wheels, both cars need lowering now il have to come join for a photoshoot to
ArdenblueDan

14th Nov 12 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both cars looking good buddy
ArdenAndy

15th Nov 12 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys! yeahh we were pretty supprised at how well the car looks with white wheels, and hopefully both cars will be lowered soon yeah we should organise a little meet or something, i have wanted to get a few people together for a while, need a decent location though
CharlesH

15th Nov 12 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wickes car park is the normal place btw I wouldn't worry about being to low I've been on coilovers wound to the bottom and driven through penycae and they don't scrape so if u lowered 60mm it defo won't scrape
ArdenAndy

15th Nov 12 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahaha, only been there twice but always see cars going in and out when im passing what car have you got? i will keep an eye out for you, thats alright then, i think when i get the funds im just going to get a 60mm kit, i live in penycae so its good to know i could go lower

[Edited on 15-11-2012 by ArdenAndy]
CharlesH

15th Nov 12 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brocade yellow corsa b on cesaros only owned it a couple of weeks but got plenty of plans for it, they never scrape as much as u think, my dad owns the old wheelwright pub so u might see the car there, and il keep an eye out for you
ArdenAndy

15th Nov 12 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh nice one, you will have to get a thread started! love the brocade corsa`s, he has got the wheelwright looking pretty well, good to see the place getting some love!
CharlesH

15th Nov 12 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I'm probably going to start a thread sometime next week, the place was a shed tbh lol, seen ur mate around a few times every time with different wheels haha
ArdenAndy

15th Nov 12 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good stuff ahaa yeah it used to look terrible! he has been through so many sets since he passed his test, he has got cav slabs now, think he wants them sprayed black before they go on though haaha
CharlesH

15th Nov 12 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be costing him a fortune, we defo need a meet soon though never been to one before seeing as I only passed my test about 4 months ago
ArdenAndy

16th Nov 12 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it does, although he does seem to get a lot knocked off the original prices of things haaha, i havnt been to one either tbh, shall have to organise a little meet or something, im sure theres a couple of lads from up chester way that may be up for something to i only passed in june
corsajay88

16th Nov 12 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be up for a bit of a meet mate. let us know when
CharlesH

16th Nov 12 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like your the one organising the meet andy
ArdenAndy

16th Nov 12 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsajay88 - good stuff will be good to get the numbers up, if you have any friends that would be up for it would be great

CharlesH - ahaa i got the short straw eh

i will try and come up with somewhere decent to meet, and will find out when everyone will be free etc will be in touch with you guys!
ArdenAndy

30th Nov 12 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had a great turn out last week, thank you to everyone who came it was good to meet you all

as my model didnt come with a rear anti roll bar as standard i bought a standard anti roll bar and a cav anti roll bar. it has really improved the handling of the car, was quite supprised to be honest, need to stiffen up the front end now

i also put a standard center pipe and airbox back on, the car seems to pull alot better now, the engine light doesnt come on as much and theres less flat spots, so im really happy with that, and although i miss it being noisey i do enjoy being able to listen to my music in peace ahaha

changed the oil, cleaned the maf sensor and egr valve, and changed the egr valve gasket, put a cleaner air filter in, cleaned the spark plugs, gave it some redex and cleaned the carb. so its now ready for the winter!
Jamie-C

1st Dec 12 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop buying exhausts and roll bars and get it lowered
ArdenAndy

1st Dec 12 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Stop buying exhausts and roll bars and get it lowered

haaha i know, i need to stop spending my money and start saving!
ArdenAndy

24th Dec 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thought i would update you guys the car has been off the road the past week, waterpump has gone and water has somehow been getting into the oil. got a bunch of new gaskets for various things, waterpump off ebay that i bought wasnt up to my dads standards so i sent it back and he is getting me one from vauxhall. while the car is off the road i will be putting the 40mm front springs on and the lagunda splitter. im sick of the car. everytime i save money for lowering it or other bits and bobs something breaks and i have to fix it. i dont think i will be doing much more to the car after the front 40mm springs and the laguna splitter :/ might just leave the splitter off because im not actually to sure if i want to keep this for much longer, fallen out of love with the thing, i have put so much money time and effort into it and its still giving me problems

[Edited on 24-12-2012 by ArdenAndy]
ArdenblueDan

25th Dec 12 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick with it buddy trust me its worth it in the end when you see it all done I had to lob out 1100 quid two months after getting mine and though sod it ill get rid of it but I went ahead and got it sorted and now I can focus on things I want for it you just gotta stick at it bud its a nice car
CORSAguy93

25th Dec 12 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is the diary of every single corsa owner mate. Trust me stick with it. It will get better. Look at it this way once you have fixed stuff, it can't go wrong again, so just keep fixing.and it will become your favorite car.

<<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa b 23 database queries in 0.1984549 seconds