corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa b

New Poll
  <<  23    24    25    26  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue corsa b
krazeddd

User status: Offline
8th Feb 14 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenAndy
quote:
Originally posted by krazeddd
what happened to the corsa??

after headgasket going we have fixed it and its now just sitting pretty in the garden

breaking it? could do with a few bits
ArdenAndy

9th Feb 14 at 02:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if I decide to break it I shall let you know haha
corsajay88

9th Feb 14 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How you doing mate? Shame to see this going to waste after all the hard work. Like the astra though. Jays after one as well now. Would like to buy this but already agreed to buy jays when he finds an astra turbo.
ArdenAndy

9th Feb 14 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im good thanks how are you? yeah its crap seeing it sit there getting no use but its just not worth me selling really, yeah he did say, hope he finds one like they are nice cars
corsajay88

10th Feb 14 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they're nice cars. My xev still not finished yet. Got it basically finished. Tried to start it up and it fired but died. I lost the key chip. So new ecu needed. Not touched it since. My black c also died a death. It burnt a valve but almost ready to go back together.

How's the astra treating you? Looks a decent one. Il be the only one left with a corsa soon when jay gets an astra. Me and jay picked a 1.7 cdti corsa up today and I like it.great little car. Nippy and good on fuel.
ArdenAndy

12th Feb 14 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah was wondering if you still had it, hopefully you get it sorted oh dear haha, will be running well once its done though.

loving it at the moment to be honest, lovely car to drive, so much better than a corsa b or c, its almost mint aswell which is why it took me so long to find a car, was so fussy on body work etc, I could do with a diesel haha until I stop buying stuff for this astra the petrol is killing me

<<  23    24    25    26  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa b 23 database queries in 0.0166819 seconds