corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rio Verde More Door
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Nov 09 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depo's arrived today. Unfortunately one of them was smashed. Dunno what to do or where i stand with getting money back etc. I just don't wanna be left out of pocket with damaged goods i can't use. U2U'd the seller but dunno what else to do.

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
flybikeslee

5th Nov 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not your fault, seller should be able to claim from parcel company, how did you pay?
Paul W
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, that's what i was thinking. Payed via paypal. Hopefully can sort this out without too much hassle. Gonna get pics of the damage to the seller.

Dan295

5th Nov 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had the same problem with that indicator, i took out the arch liner and wiggled a flat blade between the clips and it clipped into place, its a pain in the arse but it sits a lot better
Paul W
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, i managed to get the indicator sorted a few weeks back, took the arch liner out and bent the top retaining bracket on the carbon canister outwards a bit so it gave the indicator more clearance, then added a few washers to bottom bracket, sits perfect now

maberz

5th Nov 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dude what depo is broke? left or right?
Paul W
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Passenger side mate

maberz

5th Nov 09 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think ive got a spare you can have dude... ill check
Paul W
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leathers are now in, although the rear lower bench could do with a bit of adjustment, hopefully will get that done tomorrow along with getting some pics. Fronts are hooked up to the heating loom too which was a nice suprise. Looks pretty damn good i reckon

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by Paul W]

Paul W
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excuse the really crap pics. Finished work late today and it was getting dark. Will be getting some decent pics as soon as possible cos tese really don't give it justice i think. I'll let the pics do the talking

Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cream on tha inside clean on tha outside

Love it bro

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Paul W
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha not quite clean at the minute, but it will be soon. I love it too, the cream works a treat with the green

Paul W
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been out and washed the car. All kinda nice and clean for now lol. 'nother depo should be on the way soon, will get them fitted as and when it gets here. *whitegsi*'s a top man for getting it sorted cheers mate

dan-sport

11th Nov 09 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks so nice mate, whats the wear on them like? id love cream leathers but i love the sport seats too much
Paul W
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks . The rears are pretty mint, passenger side is pretty mint too, driver side is a bit grimey in places but no rips or tears so all in all a pretty good buy for £50 . You've gotta love some leather man haha

Finished work a tad earlier today so fitted the smooth petrol flap and decided to go out and take a few quick snaps.

/end pic whoring session lol

[Edited on 11-11-2009 by Paul W]

Kevxx

11th Nov 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very tidy!
pow
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One thing I always wanted to do on a Corsa was a cream interior, looks lush
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 00:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers fellas . It's nice to know people are liking it

Paul W
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If all goes to plan Depo's should be here and fitted next week sometime

*whitegsi*
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

19th Nov 09 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shouldnt their be a depo related update lol
TomTay

19th Nov 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you fit the back?? Mine wont fit??? I have a 5 door too but i have the black leather. It just wont go :/
Paul W
Premium Member

19th Nov 09 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, indeed their is a depo related update

Got my Depo's fitted last night, went out and got some pics earlier. Here they be

[Edited on 19-11-2009 by Paul W]

Paul W
Premium Member

19th Nov 09 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TomTay
How did you fit the back?? Mine wont fit??? I have a 5 door too but i have the black leather. It just wont go :/

There's a how to guide in the tutorials section mate

TomTay

19th Nov 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul W
quote:
Originally posted by TomTay

There's a how to guide in the tutorials section mate

Thanks dude!!!
Paul W
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 23:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been having a few issues just recently. The other weekend the engine randomly cut out as i slowed down and dropped into 2nd gear. Wouldn't start for a while so left it and then tried again after a while, started like it usually does. I was quite confused. Hasn't cut out since but the engine management light keeps coming on when it's proper lagging it fown with rain or has been wet. Did the paper clip test and it brought up 2 fault codes - EGR and knock sensor. These shouldn't cause it to cut out/stall randomly should it? Would just like to know what peoples opinions of this are. Gonna hopefully check all the electrical connections sometime and make sure water's not getting in them.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door 24 database queries in 0.1908209 seconds