corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door

New Poll
  <<  53    54    55    56  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rio Verde More Door
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Mar 14 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really any proper updates as yet, although spending on the car will be commencing soon. Got a few ideas I wanna get done for this year for sure, whether that'll happen I don't know. We'll see I suppose.

Other than that, here's a few pics of recent activities, not terribly exciting at all .

It's generally been pretty dirty for a while, not bothered cleaning it as often as I'd like to, but last weekend I thought I'd try out some Mer high shine shampoo. (Vertical pic warning, were taken to be posted to instagram)

Pretty impressed with the mer stuff for an initial cleaning stage, seems to cut through the dirt well and leaves a nice finish.

Now, a slight update of sorts, some of you may have seen already.

SA rears. Had them since the start of the year and absolutely love them. I had to mackle up a bulb holder plate because I didn't like the idea of using silicone to hold the bulbs in.

Those of you with a keen eye will notice a high level brake light, this is retro fitted from a corsa C. Kinda modernises the lights. And practical too with it being a low car!

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
nibnob21
Premium Member

29th Mar 14 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still not a fan of the exhaust. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Needs to be smaller, round and generally more subtle in my opinion. Rest of the car is awesome though Looking forward to seeing what your plans are!

MX5 Project Thread
Minty_Fresh

29th Mar 14 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree, but personally have it hidden to make the rear look cleaner
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

29th Mar 14 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks awesome dude
jorded94

30th Mar 14 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just read this from the start, ive always hated this colour but this car looks great, probably my favourite corsa
Paul W
Premium Member

14th Apr 14 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads. Stealth exhaust is on ze list

Jorded, cheers man, it's always nice to get comments like that. I absolutely love the colour, especially in the sun, the gold pearl looks boss.

BeetleGav

14th Apr 14 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely is one of the best colours, shame I had to sell the rio sport I had to rebuild my flame red one, was such a lovely colour in the sun.

Btw. I think I'm falling out of love with the cream dishes. Wouldn't know how else to do them but just can't seem to like them anymore :S

Still love it
Christopher

15th Apr 14 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Polished dishes, cream centres Paul! Hmmmm that would be a little bit awsome! I bought some of that mer shampoo as needed something and it's in 3 for 2 in halfrauds so got it with some other bits but I'm yet to try it!
Paul W
Premium Member

16th Jul 19 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow, last post 2014.

Still alive. Only with a cleaner bay.

Had no end of running issues, only recently got it all sorted.

[Edited on 16-07-2019 by Paul W]

Ian W

17th Jul 19 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice to see it still lives and is being kept going.

Another Mantzel owner as well
D0NN3R

1st Aug 19 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has your brother still got his more door
Corsa Sri Ant

27th Sep 19 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Such a smart looking 5dr.
GaryF

6th Oct 19 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant believe you still have this! Looking good

<<  53    54    55    56  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door 24 database queries in 0.0246429 seconds