corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » converting cable speedo to electric

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author converting cable speedo to electric
andyc1234

User status: Offline
8th Nov 08 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had to fit an electric speedo box as it was all i had lying around but have no speedo now. i have a set of electric speedo clocks but need to know what the wirings like i assume something like converting to a digi dash on a nova
konlabos

8th Nov 08 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the port where the wiring on ur box where the cable should be can be interchanged its a hassle fitting an electric speedo and then l8r decide upon redtop conversion stick wit a cable more reliable!
andyc1234

8th Nov 08 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know i can do it by swappng the speedo rings on the diff over thats the only other way. the cable thingy wont fit in as its not gear driven on the electric box its not got teeth for it to run off
konlabos

8th Nov 08 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well all the wires go to different places i checked the old and new haynes manual wirin diagrams u'll need tae cut a plug off a car with an electric speedo wit enuf wire to connect ur car wirin to the right places.. coz i bought an electric speedo clocks wit rev counter for my van but havin a spi ecu it didnt have green wire...
andyc1234

8th Nov 08 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think thats the way i will do it. swap bits of boxes over

New Poll