corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Sunday League 2007/2008 Thread

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Sunday League 2007/2008 Thread
nik

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Signed late last night so I'm playing for my new club today. East Preston V top of the table Eastbourne Borough. Nothing like an easy game to get started with
nik

24th Dec 07 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We lost, was a tight game up until the last 20 mins (0-1) I played really well, nearly scored 3 times from half chances, so when my match fitness is up I reckon I'll be getting a few more goals. Well happy considering I only met the players just before K.O and we were playing a team 2nd spot in conference south reserves'. Playing Crawley next week, hopefully get on the score sheet.
nik

28th Dec 07 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

EP V Crawley tomorrow in my 2nd game. Fingers crossed for a good performance, hopefully get off the mark with a goal or two.
nik

4th Jan 08 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whitehawk V East Preston

Big game for us, need the 3 points I'm feeling confident of getting my first goal for East Preston too!
nik

6th Jan 08 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whitehawk 1 - 3 East Preston

Quality win from us, great performance. Bit disapointed because I had two chances in the first 5 minutes, the 2nd a great header from the penalty spot which shaved the post. I'm sure the goals are going to start flowing very soon! Up against Hastings United next Saturday which should be a good game.

[Edited on 06-01-2008 by nik]
gianluigi

8th Jan 08 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need to catch up lol.

claydon 07 4-2 Felixstowe trade and labour

the turk who threatend to kill me wasnt there this time we played with ten men all game sunday football, marvellous!

Tacket 0-3 aldborough town

Tacket P-P Dennington.

played a friendly instead. won 9-3

goal count: 10
nik

12th Jan 08 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

East Preston V Hastings United today, big game for us, they are riding high so will be a tough game but if we perform like we have done against Eastbourne Borough and Whitehawk in our last two games I fancy us to get the 3 points. Hoping to get my first goal for EP today, come very close in my first two games on a number of occasions
nik

14th Jan 08 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

EP 2 - 4 Hastings United. Bloody annoying, went 2-0 down and went in at half time 2-1 down. Came out all guns blazing and got it to 2-2, I came off with about 20 mins left and we conceded 2 more to lose! Did ok myself, wasn't a game of many chances really (pitch was pretty badly cut up, surprised the groundstaff let the game go ahead) so look to next week where we're away at Shoreham, then a derby at Arundel.
gianluigi

14th Jan 08 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tacket Steet 3-2 Woolverstone

beat the team in top. they could have had 10 but we defended with our lives, and cleard loads of chances.

Claydon 1-7 Chantry Pheonix

Different class
nik

18th Jan 08 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shoreham V East Preston (Tonight) - Tough game for us at Middle Road this eve, looking to bounce back after defeat last week to Hastings.
barry_kellett99

31st Mar 08 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the wrong end of an 11-1 result on saturday

Embarrassing to say the least. Where are my retirement forms?

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Sunday League 2007/2008 Thread 23 database queries in 0.0241280 seconds