corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16XE Fuelling Problems??? Any Ideas?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16XE Fuelling Problems??? Any Ideas?
Siberia

User status: Offline
11th Oct 05 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRi-Co
quote:
Originally posted by Siberia
strange... i have a c16xe that is doing the same so i tryed a tigra 1.4 airbox on it that wasent drilled... and it completely solved the problem...

made the car slower though so went back to the drilled airbox...

honestly i can control the bunny hopping... cant control the shit power delivery..
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

11th Oct 05 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger_kpt
Sorted it lads. Was the fact that the fuel pump was going through two fuel pump relays. The old X12XE one and the new X16XE one. No stench of fuel or overfuelling evident either. Will see how it goes over the next few days, but for now it's running like a dream. Oh, and my Splitfire spark plugs were black (carbon'd up) so guess it was running rich. Better that than lean I guess and a melted set of pistons.

boss asked me why i was always on the phone at work talking about red and blue wires this afternoon

[Edited on 11-10-2005 by corsa808]
Tiger_kpt

11th Oct 05 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah man, not but not least... a big thanks to Dave (Corsa808). Certianly knows his stuff and been a massive help throughout the whole conversion. If he can guide me how to do wiring over the phone then i'd hate to think what he can do himself. Genius. Thanks again pal. Kyle.

P.S: - If you have any idea to wire up the ECU diagnostics port or the oil pressure switch (put a switch on the loom) then it'd certainly be appreciated fella.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

11th Oct 05 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger_kpt
Yeah man, not but not least... a big thanks to Dave (Corsa808). Certianly knows his stuff and been a massive help throughout the whole conversion. If he can guide me how to do wiring over the phone then i'd hate to think what he can do himself. Genius. Thanks again pal. Kyle.

P.S: - If you have any idea to wire up the ECU diagnostics port or the oil pressure switch (put a switch on the loom) then it'd certainly be appreciated fella.

ill wait till i get to work tomorrow to tell you how to do those other bits, otherwise my phone bill will be HUGE

hmmm maybe its a new concept, engine conversions over the telephone, a step by step guide

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll