corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine Problems HELP!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine Problems HELP!!!!!
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
16th Jun 04 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got back from me holiday monday night took me motor for a spin ran sweet, drove to work the next day it was fine then on the way home at low revs it started firing on 3!!!! but then 4cylinders as the revs picked up, the further i drove the worse it got untill it was just firing on three, well thats what it felt like, the car was jerking and boggin down when you depressed the throttle, turned the car off started it again still doing it, this morning it was fine with just one or 2 jerky moments WHATS UP, car went on the rollers day before me holiday and drove home fine!!!!
Adam-D

User status: Offline
16th Jun 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be a loose ht lead or dogy plug
failing that take it back to the garage the mapped it and they should know

New Poll