corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » single wiper conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author single wiper conversion
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 03 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a corsa sport and its not got a kit on it, check my garage for pics, its gettin lowered hopefully by the end of this week, waitin for coilovers to be delivered, what do ppl fink a single wiper conversion wood look like on my car? what wood u do to it if it was urs, not interested in body kit, just want it subtle, and im currently workin on some morrettes making them angel eyes with built in indicators.
Neshol

23rd Sep 03 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it colour-coded?
broster
Premium Member

23rd Sep 03 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done door handles, washer jets and boot lock, dont wanna do any more, i fink itll just look like a big red blob, not keen on it! what u fink of single wiper conversion?
broster
Premium Member

23rd Sep 03 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
koolkorsa

23rd Sep 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i fink it would look good. but i'd spend 100 odd quid on other things first. Perhaps sorting out the interior a bit, calibra leathers are good! Spray a few bits inside thats a cheap mod.
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 03 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was to spray the interior what color wood u do it? i have blue lock wood dials by the way, dont want any red in the interior, looks tacky imo, how bout that nice blue arden blue is it?
glasgow_corsa_c

24th Sep 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

de badge the back, swap the wiper for a Fiat marea..

spray interior silver or maybve get sum of that carbon film stuff u get an cover sum bits with that?

woudl look a bit funny with a blue interior in a red car.
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 03 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats what i fort.... i aint gunna debadge it, just bought a new opc badge, if i was to debade what wood u get rid of? that carbon film stuff they use in the max power manual is ok??? what do u recon? only wanna do subtle bits, student loan comes thru soon!
corsa120

24th Sep 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi broster i would put a irmscher splitter on the front just to ad some depth
think single wiper would look good and fit a proper sparco fuel cap real lockin one i just got one they are wicked

then some gsi sides and keep the rear as it is once its lowered will look good

an i think u should do the inside silver as it works with all colours silver an would not make ur dials look out of place

i no u said u dont want to but i would colour the arches an bumpers
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 03 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i went for the gsi skirts, id have to code all the black or itll look wierd! i do like the gsi skirts, i no where some might be goin for sale soon too. silver would look good, what parts shud i do silver? how much does that splitter cost tho, a fair bit aint it!! i like ur ideas corsa120!
corsa120

24th Sep 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do ya lol i think it would look better if u colour code the arches an stuff anyway
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 03 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much was ur sparco thingy?
Neshol

24th Sep 03 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed Aye the loan is a lifesaver, think I get mine next Monday wohoo!
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 03 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the 8th i believe, direct into account so dont need to wait for it to clear, then i hope i get the job i applied for today to keep the income good for further mods!

New Poll