corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Single wiper conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Single wiper conversion
luca2020

User status: Offline
1st Jun 03 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most single wiper conversions use the near middle wiper for the conversion, but my beef with it is that its not centre and tbh i think it looks pony like that

is their any way or a kit that make it into a dead centre single wiper conversion?
morty

1st Jun 03 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think even the storm one are dead centre?

darren
Drew
Banned

1st Jun 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clair richardson has hers in the centre i belive - try getting in touch with her
boyracer2002

7th Feb 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah hers is in the middle, i was looking the other day but she got that done for her, im gonna have a go at making mine be in the middle this weekend.

New Poll