corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smooth Wiper and washers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smooth Wiper and washers
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
31st Dec 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I asked a lad on here if he could provide me with a smooth wiper look cover and the washers relocating in the washer and he told me I would have to buy the single wiper coversion again at a cost of £100, surely this can't be right is it ? I want the washers relocating in the wiper for the smoother look and basically want the smooth cover for the wiper if anyones done it and bought the stuff after the wiper conversion and knows the prices or any info of where to go I would be really appreciative for getting in touch many thanks Paul...
Daimo B

31st Dec 03 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U can do it yourself, but i'd use the Mono style kit like i've got, simple and easy and works .

Sent that cheque off yet?
Karnage Corsa

31st Dec 03 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not yet mate I get paid when i go back on Monday so I will send it straight off then mate no probs hoping to get it all to you aswell cos I think we get that bonus according to our union bloke but will justr wait n c I aint got the mono style wiper kit mate I think mine is storm or something I got it from supernovas
jr

31st Dec 03 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

storm and monostyle are the same comapny anyway
Karnage Corsa

31st Dec 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah quality I have emailed supernovas where I bought the stuff from and see what they can offer me
TOMAS

31st Dec 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVD will sell you the sperate wiper cover/arms and washer in the wiper. Call them for details...

New Poll