corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Single Wiper Conversion - DIY Document

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Single Wiper Conversion - DIY Document
Darrylh

User status: Offline
   20th Mar 03 at 06:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could not post this in the DIY Section, so here it is.

Yo,

For all you ppl that want to do a single wiper conversion for the Corsa B, and in fact for any car, have a look at the following web site, It is the Opel OwnerClub in South Africa.

http://forum.opelownersclubwc.co.za/

Just click on the DIY Section and look for the topic, Corsa B Single Wiper Conversion.

Let me know what you think of my DIY solution.

Cheers

New Poll