corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Total Vauxhall mag -> January 2003 edition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Total Vauxhall mag -> January 2003 edition
Tony

User status: Offline
25th Apr 03 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys.

Have any of you guys seen the Total Vauxhall mag (January 2003 edition with the pink Corsa and wide arch kit on front)?

There is a silver Corsa in there with a custom euro look fitted to it. What I want to know is how did he do the single wiper conversion on his car? Both wiper holes have been filled and the single wiper has been relocated DIRECTLY to the middle! How does one get the linkages to work then?? It looks like the conversion came like that from the factory!

Tony
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

25th Apr 03 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy single wiper kits for corsa b's. comes with all the linkages to do it all. www.monowipe.net or something does it.
MattyB

25th Apr 03 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure he knows that mate, but he wants the wiper in the middle! not off center like the above kits offer!!

I think its a bit of custom weldin to get that effect mate!

Matt
supacorsa

25th Apr 03 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can hve them in the middle you just have to change the postion you set it in
MattyB

25th Apr 03 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate -he's talkin bout the actual spindle hole being dead centre.
Tony

26th Apr 03 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MattyB knows what I'm talking about.

I want to remove both wipers and move the off center linkage right to the middle of the scuttle panel. In the mag it looks like there's a hole that's been made were the 2 pieces meet, while the other holes have been filled and smoothed over. An aluminium Bonrath wiper was also used. This wiper conversion really looks wicked. Check it out -> Total Vauxhall January 2003 page 34 (German Corsa) I want to know where I can get a wiper kit and if possible DIY instructions?

Tony

New Poll