corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just bin out in my bro's 20XE Nova in the wet....

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just bin out in my bro's 20XE Nova in the wet....
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
31st Jul 03 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
So give us some examples then vibrio and stop with the usual "all talk"

And i only know of vauxhalls, to the level i do, yes, i've only owned vauxhalls, and i like them. But i do know various other things about other manufactures.

Although im not a wealth of knowledge and praise myself like god like you do

why what do you care. you don't like punto's.

Actaully, after going out in Andys my opinions of them changed. It was a damn fast little motor, esp for a 1.4 8v. Although they still have that awful dash and that tinny effect to them. Engine wise they are very good.

So AGAIN, your basing your opinion on what you THINK you know about me

no I am basing my opinion on what you have said. I did not know you had changed your opinon on them. so AGAIN your wrong
vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vmarc
i think u2 should get it on

please do not suggest anything like this I never want to talk to Daimo or see his naked chest
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

whois obsessed I was mearly agreeing with what sooty said.

P.S I am not old (yet)

No, whenever i am in an argument, you feel the need to join in.
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Nova's are a shit car. just like the uno was a shit car.

provide nice nova's and I will provide nice puntos

Unos were thin as well, handling wasn't great, but again, still damn fast for the engine in them.

And i have let on at other times that my opinion on the punto changed actually.

I am just collecting some pictures of good novas. Will be back in a bit.
Sooty
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
Daimo... your an A class twat

yes

Sooty, your still a spotty teenager Go home
Vibrio, well, no comment

Get over me you two, my god, i dred to think what yyou would liek to do with my arse if i was near you. Your constently obsessed with me

Im am obsessed over By 1 little boy and 1 old man.

last time I checked nae spots

this teenager drives his car, pays for everything, works 45 hours a week and dosent take drugs or any other illegal substances

Daimo what a charachter

[Edited on 31-07-2003 by Sooty]
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But your still 18, and as i found out, theres a LOT of growing up to be done between 18 and 21.

Ad thats great, but im nto really muffed about what you do or do not do? What does that have anything to do with this conversation? Please keep it to the point.
vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

whois obsessed I was mearly agreeing with what sooty said.

P.S I am not old (yet)

No, whenever i am in an argument, you feel the need to join in.

no please not I have replied other people on this thread other than your skin ass
Sooty
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But your still 18, and as i found out, theres a LOT of growing up to be done between 18 and 21.

Ad thats great, but im nto really muffed about what you do or do not do? What does that have anything to do with this conversation? Please keep it to the point.

No Daimo, what a shallow response. Age has absolutely nothing to do with a persons behaviour or conduct of themselves. As a matter of fact, at work I am believed to be the most oldest lookin for my age. People usually guess 21-25, I often have fun asking new team members my age, they guess all sort's of silly figures.

Please do not judge me, you have never met, and I hope to never meet you. I enjoy winding you up as I laugh out loud to myself. I would say I have a mental age as yourself, if not more. I have seen far more immature responses from yourself than I have posted.
Marc

31st Jul 03 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good i luv u sooty
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is that a shallow response? Everyone i've known has grown u[p in maturity level over the last few years. Its the way life goes! Since when has looks have anythign to do with maturity? Personnally, at 18, i'd rather look 18 than 21-25. In 10 years time your gonna look really old

Im glad you enjoy trying to wind me up, but although you may try, it never seems to work, and as you say to me, i end up chuckling to myself.
Sooty
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
How is that a shallow response? Everyone i've known has grown u[p in maturity level over the last few years. Its the way life goes! Since when has looks have anythign to do with maturity? Personnally, at 18, i'd rather look 18 than 21-25. In 10 years time your gonna look really old

Im glad you enjoy trying to wind me up, but although you may try, it never seems to work, and as you say to me, i end up chuckling to myself.

No, it does

Hey ! I dont mind looking 21 ... I dont get stopped as often driving my pike mobile corsa with a peco
golfr
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No Daimo, what a shallow response. Age has absolutely nothing to do with a persons behaviour or conduct of themselves.

Sure it does.

He actually said there is alot of growing up to do between 18 and 21. And that is 100% true. Anyone who says otherwise simply didnt grow up between those ages, or is 18 or younger.

As for looking 21-25, thats hardly indicative of your maturity level.
Sooty
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by golfr
quote:
No Daimo, what a shallow response. Age has absolutely nothing to do with a persons behaviour or conduct of themselves.

Sure it does.

He actually said there is alot of growing up to do between 18 and 21. And that is 100% true. Anyone who says otherwise simply didnt grow up between those ages, or is 18 or younger.

As for looking 21-25, thats hardly indicative of your maturity level.

Sure there is alot of growing up to do, just like 13-16 ...

looks to not corrasponde with maturity level, just look at daimo's chest hair
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IM sorry fella, you think it does. Personnal things piss me off yes, which i deal with with and take action accordingly.

Otherwise, theres nowt u can say that i haven't heard before from you all. In fact, its more tedious now than it is funny. Its all been said before.
Sooty
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get personal, I dont relate to your misus getting her tits out in public, or your family.

I just think you have a big ego and your car is not to my likey. hey ho -
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Sure there is alot of growing up to do, just like 13-16 ...

looks to not corrasponde with maturity level, just look at daimo's chest hair

WTF, what planet are you on??? And you think your mentally mature lmfao.
vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I would not like to look 18
Marc

31st Jul 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god i luv u daimo
Daimo B

quote:

Thats no basis for hating someone then is it!!!
vibrio
Banned

quote:
IM sorry fella, you think it does. Personnal things piss me off yes, which i deal with with and take action accordingly.

Otherwise, theres nowt u can say that i haven't heard before from you all. In fact, its more tedious now than it is funny. Its all been said before.

anything you or your friends or family do in public is open to discussion and ridicule
Sooty
Banned

quote:
quote:

I dont hate you mate PMSL
MattyB

31st Jul 03 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
quote:
Whats wrong with that. I am putting a personnal opinion down just as he does. OK for vibbers but not anyone else?

But what i put is true. Vibrio may like Puntos more, furry muff, but im saying i haven't seen a punto to the high quality that i have a Nova. There are some immaculate examples, where-as i haven't seen any like that of a punto?

i'm with daimo on this one. although i own a corsa, i aint sayin a nova is a good car. But it does come down to personal preference.

Down this way, the only ppl drivin Punto's especially GTs and Sportings are 20 year old kids, mainly jewish, who are under their mums insurance and believe that having a stick on tail pipe, is high modified. They feel that they all have the quickest car around, and get very upset when a nova passes them

This is why i would not own punto, but thats just coz of the image it has around this way, and the fact i DONT like em in general.

Matt

my god your a fanny. you don;t like the image of the punto cause it is driven about by 20 year old jews

remind me how old you are, what car you drive and your religion

not a fanny at all mate, just dont wanna drive round in a car that is well known round this way for being a jew boy's car, coz ermmm i'm NOT jewish. Especially 20 year olds who think they are it, try racin everything they are next to at the lights, and generally drivin like dick heads (50 past schools etc just to impress the 13 year old girls that are comin out).

Sorry, but even as an 18 YEAR OLD (who is not religious in anyway), does not want that image put upon them by everyone who looks at that car. I live in an area away from the jewish communities, where havin this type of car etc is not welcome.

Got it?

Matt
Marc

31st Jul 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

anything you or your friends or family do in public is open to discussion and ridicule

vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

this is true but it is funny seeing you get all streesed over your bonnet
vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Whats wrong with that. I am putting a personnal opinion down just as he does. OK for vibbers but not anyone else?

But what i put is true. Vibrio may like Puntos more, furry muff, but im saying i haven't seen a punto to the high quality that i have a Nova. There are some immaculate examples, where-as i haven't seen any like that of a punto?

i'm with daimo on this one. although i own a corsa, i aint sayin a nova is a good car. But it does come down to personal preference.

Down this way, the only ppl drivin Punto's especially GTs and Sportings are 20 year old kids, mainly jewish, who are under their mums insurance and believe that having a stick on tail pipe, is high modified. They feel that they all have the quickest car around, and get very upset when a nova passes them

This is why i would not own punto, but thats just coz of the image it has around this way, and the fact i DONT like em in general.

Matt

my god your a fanny. you don;t like the image of the punto cause it is driven about by 20 year old jews

remind me how old you are, what car you drive and your religion

not a fanny at all mate, just dont wanna drive round in a car that is well known round this way for being a jew boy's car, coz ermmm i'm NOT jewish. Especially 20 year olds who think they are it, try racin everything they are next to at the lights, and generally drivin like dick heads (50 past schools etc just to impress the 13 year old girls that are comin out).

Sorry, but even as an 18 YEAR OLD (who is not religious in anyway), does not want that image put upon them by everyone who looks at that car. I live in an area away from the jewish communities, where havin this type of car etc is not welcome.

Got it?

Matt

well no. your 18 and you drive a corsa but you talk abut the image that puntos have.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just bin out in my bro's 20XE Nova in the wet.... 22 database queries in 0.1909840 seconds