corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just bin out in my bro's 20XE Nova in the wet....

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just bin out in my bro's 20XE Nova in the wet....
Andy

User status: Offline
31st Jul 03 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB

not a fanny at all mate, just dont wanna drive round in a car that is well known round this way for being a jew boy's car, coz ermmm i'm NOT jewish. Especially 20 year olds who think they are it, try racin everything they are next to at the lights, and generally drivin like dick heads (50 past schools etc just to impress the 13 year old girls that are comin out).

Sorry, but even as an 18 YEAR OLD (who is not religious in anyway), does not want that image put upon them by everyone who looks at that car. I live in an area away from the jewish communities, where havin this type of car etc is not welcome.

Got it?

Matt

Eh? Punto a Jewish car? Don't get the logic of that matey...
MattyB

31st Jul 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
quote:

not a fanny at all mate, just dont wanna drive round in a car that is well known round this way for being a jew boy's car, coz ermmm i'm NOT jewish. Especially 20 year olds who think they are it, try racin everything they are next to at the lights, and generally drivin like dick heads (50 past schools etc just to impress the 13 year old girls that are comin out).

Sorry, but even as an 18 YEAR OLD (who is not religious in anyway), does not want that image put upon them by everyone who looks at that car. I live in an area away from the jewish communities, where havin this type of car etc is not welcome.

Got it?

Matt

Come down to Edgware/Stanmore in NW London mate, and u'll pick up that logic very very quickly. Although in fairness, it is now slowly shifting towards the "new" shape....but VERY SLOWLY

vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it?

Matt

Come down to Edgware/Stanmore in NW London mate, and u'll pick up that logic very very quickly. Although in fairness, it is now slowly shifting towards the "new" shape....but VERY SLOWLY

how do you know that they are jewish. have you been checking them out int he toilets
Andy

31st Jul 03 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But Edware/Stanmore is the heart of the Jewish community in London. Probably every friggin car on the road has a jewish driver. So, no. I'd never pick up that logic

MattyB

31st Jul 03 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it?

Matt

how do you know that they are jewish. have you been checking them out int he toilets

The couple on their heads usually give it away dude..........as most of em like racing back from Edgware Synagogue...............
vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but then going by your logic corsa's are driven by spotty nosed gimps that think that corsa's are fast and drive on the limiter where ever they go
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

this is true but it is funny seeing you get all streesed over your bonnet

That just shows how little you really do know then You slag off my car? So what? You dont drive it, therefore what you say or think doesn't matter. End of the day, i love my car to bits, everything about it, and you drive a pretty much standard punto.

I can accept everyone is different and has different tastes. You cannot. You just see something you dont like and take the piss. Are you insecure about something??
MattyB

31st Jul 03 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But Edware/Stanmore is the heart of the Jewish community in London. Probably every friggin car on the road has a jewish driver. So, no. I'd never pick up that logic

Its a very big and strong jewish community in these parts. As well as this, you also have Golders green, finchley etc, and yes, believe me, you would pick up the logic.

Unless u cant spot broom yellow Sportings and GTs being caned around these areas, and they ppl drivin them, then u definately will. Its just fact.

Matt
Andy

31st Jul 03 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe you've just got a chip on your shoulder that all these yello Puntos are blowing you away?
MattyB

quote:
but then going by your logic corsa's are driven by spotty nosed gimps that think that corsa's are fast and drive on the limiter where ever they go

yeah on the majority, yes. u will find most cheap hatch backs are driven by this kind of driver. The cheaper insurance and buyin costs cause this. It is very rare for a 40 year old man to drive this type of vehicle, unless they are borrowin their son/daughter's.

Matt
Daimo B

quote:

Not got 1 spot at the mo
My corsa is quite fast actually. fast enuff for the sizer of the car. Although it doesn't go round corners.
No need to drive it on the limit at all. Usually change around 3k for fuel economy purposes.

Although that general opinion is worded awfully, the general opinion is like that.
vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can accept different tastes. I can't accept a lot of the crap that gets thrown about this forum.

You like you bonnet I don;t there's nothing wrong with that. If I don;t like something then I say so.

As for being insecure. well I don't think I am but as your not qualified to voice such an opinion on my metal health I fear I will not be talking that comment seriously
MattyB

31st Jul 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Maybe you've just got a chip on your shoulder that all these yello Puntos are blowing you away?

mate.....i drive a 1.2 8v........If the above was the case, i'd have a chip on my shouldler bout bus drivers and cyclists as well

vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:

Not got 1 spot at the mo
My corsa is quite fast actually. fast enuff for the sizer of the car. Although it doesn't go round corners.
No need to drive it on the limit at all. Usually change around 3k for fuel economy purposes.

Although that general opinion is worded awfully, the general opinion is like that.

I was not refering to you Daimo I was refering to the logic in saying Punto's are jewish cars. I know not all corsa drivers drive like the majority I see. like wise I know that I do not drive my car like what Matt thinks punto drivers do
Andy

31st Jul 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

mate.....i drive a 1.2 8v........If the above was the case, i'd have a chip on my shouldler bout bus drivers and cyclists as well

Good response Matt I'll shut up now
vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he probably does have a chip on his shoulders about bus drivers
MattyB

31st Jul 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Not got 1 spot at the mo

I was not refering to you Daimo I was refering to the logic in saying Punto's are jewish cars. I know not all corsa drivers drive like the majority I see. like wise I know that I do not drive my car like what Matt thinks punto drivers do

please understand, i was referring to how punto owners IN MY area behave. Its just not the kind of branding I WOULD want. However, outside london i'm sure its a whole different ballgame, especially up in scotland. If punto owners up there u live are a sensible breed, then fine, but where ever i live, i still dont like the look of em.

Matt
MattyB

31st Jul 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
he probably does have a chip on his shoulders about bus drivers

i do.....that post is comin next week some time (or wheneva the next 114a smokes me in the town centre)

Matt
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Sorry, but PMSL ha ha, thats a good reply
MattyB

31st Jul 03 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol......it an unfortunate but true case for us 1.2 8v owners i'm afraid.....
stuyw

31st Jul 03 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot about those go-peds as well m8
xedos@hotmail

31st Jul 03 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So give us some examples then vibrio and stop with the usual "all talk"

And i only know of vauxhalls, to the level i do, yes, i've only owned vauxhalls, and i like them. But i do know various other things about other manufactures.

Although im not a welth of knowledge and praise myself like god like you do

Dimbo, give it a rest you blonde twat.
xedos@hotmail

31st Jul 03 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

and how many Italian car shows have you been too. anyone can afford to buy a nova and do it up. I do not clean my engie bay or fit shiny things in there cause it serves no purpose. I do not fit body kits cause they look rank. I like speed. my GT is faster than any standard nova, looks better than any Nova modified or not and is worth more, younger and more comfy. Nova's are shite. no matter what you do to the nova is will still be shite

James's car did not blow up and there are other high HP puntos around it's just you don;t know about them.

None, i've never seen any advertised like i have the vauxhall shows.

A nova is not sh1te, YOU just think they are sh1t. Everyone ahs an opinion, your just too arrogent and self loving to accept others opinions.

And im still waiting to see some shining examples of Puntos. I can get plenty of Nova ones that are show standard. Can you do the same of puntos and stop shouting your mouth off (As usual)

I cannot even be arsed to entertain you. Why arent you putting forward your barracks of a shit wagon as a tidy car. When I saw you accelerate I thought, average fair enough, was then told it was 2l, I couldnt stop laughing. My Ka's faster than that.
xedos@hotmail

31st Jul 03 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

this is true but it is funny seeing you get all streesed over your bonnet

That just shows how little you really do know then You slag off my car? So what? You dont drive it, therefore what you say or think doesn't matter. End of the day, i love my car to bits, everything about it, and you drive a pretty much standard punto.

I can accept everyone is different and has different tastes. You cannot. You just see something you dont like and take the piss. Are you insecure about something??

How modified your car is doesnt rate how good you are as a person. Shame it doesnt really, as the more modified it seems, the more of a twat you become.

LOL

I have 2 totally standard cars.

Thankyou.
Daimo B

31st Jul 03 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U still going on trying to cause trouble

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just bin out in my bro's 20XE Nova in the wet.... 22 database queries in 0.1067479 seconds