corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 208 Gti Cheap Lease Deals

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 208 Gti Cheap Lease Deals
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Jun 15 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calm down kid
Dom

26th Jun 15 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
It is clear that there are certain people against leasing that have no clue about it.

And usually those people stand out like a sore thumb as they continuously wonder off topic in an attempt to get their opinion across

But you get it everywhere as there seems to be a certain stigma attached to leasing a vehicle, yet people are more than happy to lease/rent pretty much everything else.

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
...if you really do as few as 5k miles...

Why are you so caught up with the 5k pa inclusive miles on that VXR deal?

You can quite happily get a lease deal to cover your "average" 20k pa mileage Steve and if you aren't a complete dunce, then you could probably get a good deal on it - as i showed on the VXR deal, even using excess mileage seems to put it under depreciation of purchasing new.

quote:
... is to buy a newish second hand car...

But that's not a new car Steve
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going to speak to that leasing comoany doing the VXR today and see what they offer for 15k PA
DaveyLC

26th Jun 15 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get them to confirm the deposit amount too Steve.
Ojc

26th Jun 15 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calm down Ben G
Dave

26th Jun 15 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some real nonsense being thrown about here!

The thing I've found with leasing is if you want a specific car, to your exact spec in the colour of your choice it's not that cheap.
However if you are more flexible and can take on one of these special deals that are always cropping up its a very affordable, and hassle free, way to run a nice car.

I'm in a 120d at the moment, hideous looking thing but nice to drive, powerful enough, Sport spec so not too bad equipped and it costs me £204 p/m on a 6+23 10k p/a full maintenance inc tyres/servicing/tax (although I think it's zero rated). After running an older car it was a no brainer not have to fuck about with MOT's, breakdowns, sorting alternative transport, dropping it off, pickin it back up etc. I've now had 12 months where I'll I've had to do is put a few details in compare the market and fill it with diesel.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 10:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£210p/m if you want 15k PA for that Corsa VXR.

£189p/m for 10k

Not sure how peopple are getting k's added on for a few quid

How does that work out to buying new? cba to work it out

[Edited on 26-06-2015 by Steve]
Nic Barnes

26th Jun 15 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
£210p/m if you want 15k PA for that Corsa VXR.

£189p/m for 10k

Not sure how peopple are getting k's added on for a few quid

How does that work out to buying new? cba to work it out

did you just ask or did you try and bargain
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Said that the increase was quite a lot and that my "mate" who works for ford was getting a 6k to 9k PA increase for a few quid a month on a fiesta, didnt say much just "ah right"

I did mention they probably only did it out of sympathy for not being able to use a telephone though

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I said that my "mate" who works for ford was getting a 6k to 9k PA increase for a few quid a month, didnt say much just "ah right"

Whys it so hard to understand that you get perks when leasing the car with the company you work for

So he more than likely has a better deal the general public
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They just rang me back, I said Il pop over there tomorrow, I think there will be some movement on those prices, time will tell how much
Nic Barnes

26th Jun 15 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go in all guns blazing wanting money off and more mileage allowances. take your mum and a script and stick to it.
Nic Barnes

26th Jun 15 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps, youre talking shit steve, youve never rang anybody. i dont mean today, i mean ever.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok pal
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I come back online tomorrow evening, can I be assured that Dom is going to be able to control his aspergers when I present whatever news I have to the community?
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please can someone rest assure me of this
Dom

26th Jun 15 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
£189p/m for 10k

Someone on the HUKD thread (HERE) mentioned they could get 10k pa for £176inc; so there's probably some room there to haggle from what you were quoted.

quote:
...can I be assured that Dom is going to be able to control his aspergers when I present whatever news I have to the community?

Stop seeking for attention Steve

[Edited on 26-06-2015 by Dom]
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although I am looking into leasing, I do find pro leasing people very similar to labour voters, in that if you try and propose a view that differs from theirs it is met with a lot of aggression
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In fact probably are all Labour voters, being the poor mans method to driving a new car
SVM 286

26th Jun 15 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More like tory voters and the rich man's way of having a new car.

No poor man would piss cash on something he didn't absolutely have to, that he wasn't going to get to keep.
DaveyLC

26th Jun 15 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
More like tory voters and the rich man's way of having a new car.

No poor man would piss cash on something he didn't absolutely have to, that he wasn't going to get to keep.

Surely 'leasing' is the ultimate form of financial oppression?
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All I am saying is that most people in here are getting very abusive against the shy tory people that just want an easy life
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jun 15 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the fuck are you clowns talking about.

You don't get this type of bullshit when you rent a car for a week.

Can't remember being financially oppressed last time I hired a van to go to a car show.

Its only maths. I do think there is some anger in that you can be sensible and save up and work hard but people still have nicer stuff. That's got to hurt a bit.

Personally I couldn't GAF what its called, I'd be making a considered decision from all the options, as would any sensible person.

If I'm financially oppressed because I choose to get a brand new car for work that's going to be reliable, then spend the money that isn't tied up in a paid-for car to put in to a business and earn more money, then I guess I'm financially oppressed.

Or I might carry on driving a car which is old and shit and keeps breaking, but at least I can hold the moral highground.

Did you ever hear anything so ridiculous.
SVM 286

26th Jun 15 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
All I am saying is that most people in here are getting very abusive against the shy tory people that just want an easy life

DaveyLC

26th Jun 15 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
What the fuck are you clowns talking about.

You don't get this type of bullshit when you rent a car for a week.

Can't remember being financially oppressed last time I hired a van to go to a car show.

Its only maths. I do think there is some anger in that you can be sensible and save up and work hard but people still have nicer stuff. That's got to hurt a bit.

Personally I couldn't GAF what its called, I'd be making a considered decision from all the options, as would any sensible person.

If I'm financially oppressed because I choose to get a brand new car for work that's going to be reliable, then spend the money that isn't tied up in a paid-for car to put in to a business and earn more money, then I guess I'm financially oppressed.

Or I might carry on driving a car which is old and shit and keeps breaking, but at least I can hold the moral highground.

Did you ever hear anything so ridiculous.

no one is suggesting everyone should drive old shitters..

Like I keep saying the definition of AFFORD seems to have shifted in recent years..

People lease cars out of convenience you don't lease a car to save money..

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 208 Gti Cheap Lease Deals 22 database queries in 0.1893368 seconds