corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa wiring issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa wiring issue
ledbury

User status: Offline
18th Aug 14 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi need a bit of wiring help, ive put a c20xe into my 1.2 8v corsa and i have no spark and no live feed to the fuel pump, have looked at different conversion guides but still cant get it to work, ive run a wire to the thin black wire that comes out near the fuel rail, and also had a long black thick wire that i think came off the battery terminal, so ive put that to the corsa battery terminal, to me i think im missing a main live to the ecu but not sure does anyone have any idea where ive gone wrong
thanks ben
jay.jay

19th Aug 14 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got your earths in the right place pal?
ledbury

30th Aug 14 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay.jay

i think so could you tell me where they should be and how many also does anyone know what pins on the ecu are the main lives and earths in so i could test if there power there
ledbury

30th Aug 14 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay.jay

i think so could you tell me where they should be and how many also does anyone know what pins on the ecu are the main lives and earths in so i could test if there power there

New Poll