corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anybody who know's your wire colours help! ITS WORKING! last update

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anybody who know's your wire colours help! ITS WORKING! last update
supacook2k

User status: Offline
1st Jan 05 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you get a pic of the one you have m8, i'm looking for one but dont want any of the probs you had! wanna make sure i get a different one! no offense m8,
Dom

1st Jan 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by westsidecorsa
ok , final update - Its working! basically i discovered it had a sensor in that could sense the change in current when the engine was started and it turned the screen off for safety. So my dad built a regulator using a diode or something! to keep the current at exactly 12 volts, worked a treat!

Thought u might be interested Dom as u seem pretty clued up about this sort of stuff!

yea he probably used a diode to fool it to think that your car was still switched off etc

good news though mate, glad your old man got it sorted Im still suprised that the screen had that feature though, most screens dont, apart from dimming when you switch your headlights on like normal headunits etc etc
How wells, glad its sorted mate..i might wack this in the FAQ section as it could be useful
westsidecorsa

1st Jan 05 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one, sounds good, supacook2k ill get a few pics up for you soon mate. yeah get a diff one to me, its taken me 5 weeks to get it up and running!
Richie

1st Jan 05 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gawd thats one strange screen most have built in regulators for 10-15v, why that one is different ill never know. Design or internal fault maybe?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll