corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Still trying..............

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Still trying..............
MikeH

User status: Offline
18th May 03 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still trying to get my remote locking working.

Have all the power supply sorted and been told it need negative impulses so i've connected those two wires to ground.

Am i looking to connect the unlock and locking wires to either side of the locking motor? Does anyone know what the wire colours are for it as the haynes manual quotes wire colours that aren't there!!

I wight have to take the door panel off.

Also where is the best place to connect into both left and right indicators?

PLEASE, i've been looking for help on this for days!
Cavey

18th May 03 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If mine EVER arrives from this Ebay bastard i'll give you a shout, i pasted the instructions i've been given already didn't i ?
MikeH

18th May 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh you did, but there is no black/white wire in the area of the central locking unit.

Is it a gamma g310 your buying or a different kit?
Cavey

18th May 03 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's the cheapest one microscan i think
MikeH

19th May 03 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally a little bit of success!

It needs negative impulses and locking is "BROWN-RED" and unlocking is BROWN-WHITE" (they are labeller BLACK_WHITE and BLACK-RED in the haynes manual for fucks sake!)

Now i just have to get the indicators connected and replace all these dodgy cable joiners for solder!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Still trying.............. 24 database queries in 0.0096190 seconds