corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring up rear speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring up rear speakers
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
17th Jun 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm fitting a stereo and some 6x9's to my mates Corsa B.

He reckons it don't have rear speakers, i'm not sure as i haven't been in the car yet, but i was wondering if it don't have rear speakers, is it easy to wire them up? Do i use speaker cable and run it to the block on the headunit ?

Cheers guys
Richie

17th Jun 03 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup run speaker cable from each 6x9 and wire them into the new headunits harness or the existing vauxhall plug if you like tight spaces.

It would be easier to wire them into the new headunits loom, because the manual will give you the colours. If you need the colours, post back here.
Red_SXi

18th Jun 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate

New Poll