corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Factory Speaker Wire - Please Help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Factory Speaker Wire - Please Help!
daryll

User status: Offline
   20th Jul 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Im trying to run new wire to my front speakers...

Im wanting to join the wire from the amp to the factory stuff before it goes into the door.

Im having a nightmare as the wire colours inside the door do not match the colours before it goes in (if you get me), does noone else think this is crazy?!?!

Anyway, as the colours seem to be know help, does anyone no the pin number of the factory wire on the grommit that connects to the door? Maybe that way I can find out which wire I need to join to.

Please help if you can, my cars in bits as we speak
James@CCC

User status: Offline
20th Jul 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can u not look at the back of your headunit to see what colours the wires are there. or then trace them down to the door that way.

Anyway, i think you should just drill into the multiplug and run new speaker wires through there. Theres no point having good wire and then shit wires, as it will only be as good as the worst part

New Poll