corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  36    37    38    39    40    41    42  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
anthcorsa

User status: Offline
4th Apr 16 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks mega clean. All it needs is a gsi kit which oh.. I'm selling lol. Joking mate looks class
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Apr 16 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks!

I've seen it mate, very tempting if I had the money for it I'd have it but I only really want the front bumper to be honest and postage for the whole kit would be killer.

[Edited on 04-04-2016 by Jason x]
anthcorsa

4th Apr 16 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Na mate postage wouldn't be that bad bud tbh. If u just want the front bumper I'd split it mate, it's upto you.
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Apr 16 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by anthcorsa
Na mate postage wouldn't be that bad bud tbh. If u just want the front bumper I'd split it mate, it's upto you.

How much do you want for just the front bumper inc the fogs, grill and splitter mate? (posted) u2u me if you prefer
anthcorsa

4th Apr 16 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO I think the whole kit is worth fitting, especially the side skirts. But if you want the complete front bumper you can have it for 100? Grilles seem to fetch around the 50 mark and the fogs do alright, so posted 120? Il get a more precise price tomorow if your interested but it'll be around 20 postage I'd imagine.
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Apr 16 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the side lugs intact mate?
gidged500
Premium Member

4th Apr 16 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car suits the morettes , need some tyre blackner though ha ha
anthcorsa

4th Apr 16 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Are the side lugs intact mate?

Not the foggiest, the whole kit is in my loft. If not the bumper on my red GSI does and i could take that one off as a brand new one will be replacing it. Even if they're not tho, you can fibreglass some on.
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Apr 16 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll buy if you'll do £120 posted, ideally the blue one but would prefer it with lugs
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Apr 16 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gidged500
Car suits the morettes , need some tyre blackner though ha ha

I agree mate prefer it much more now! I don't even waste my time car stays clean 10 mins
kennySRi

5th Apr 16 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks really good, like what you did with the inner lamps. Not sure a GSi bumper without skirts will look good so imo I'd buy the skirts as well, could always sell them if you don't like the look of it.
anthcorsa

5th Apr 16 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completely agree, I think the skirts will compliment the look but it's your choice bud
Jason x
Premium Member

5th Apr 16 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
Looks really good, like what you did with the inner lamps. Not sure a GSi bumper without skirts will look good so imo I'd buy the skirts as well, could always sell them if you don't like the look of it.

Thanks! I'd definitely be having skirts if I was to get the gsi bumper but I prefer steinmetz ones, epeocially when gloss black unfforently Anthra doesn't have PayPal so it's not looking like I'm getting bumper now anyway
Jason x
Premium Member

5th Apr 16 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Completely agree, I think the skirts will compliment the look but it's your choice bud

If I got the bumper I'd be wanting Steinmetz ones with it mate, offers still there if you get bored and want to make one... Nothing personal just safer for me.
kennySRi

5th Apr 16 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah didn't realise that was your plan. I prefer them over the GSi ones as well so good choice.
anthcorsa

5th Apr 16 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
quote:

If I got the bumper I'd be wanting Steinmetz ones with it mate, offers still there if you get bored and want to make one... Nothing personal just safer for me.

I completely understand bud. I used to have one Jason but a disputed with eBay seen me close it unfortunately.
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Apr 16 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got windows tinted the other day

Jason x
Premium Member

13th Apr 16 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Better photos after cleaning this morning

vx-scottw
Premium Member

13th Apr 16 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tidy
anthcorsa

13th Apr 16 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks clean Jason. Can i ask, what did you pay to have the car painted? Looks a decent job tbh
Jason x
Premium Member

13th Apr 16 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vx-scottw
tidy

Thanks
Jason x
Premium Member

13th Apr 16 at 23:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
looks clean Jason. Can i ask, what did you pay to have the car painted? Looks a decent job tbh

Not had the whole car painted just bits and bobs (bonnet, boot, drivers side up to wing, bumper tops and the arches) which has cost £650 rest is orignal paint, far from perfect but cleans up nicely still

[Edited on 13-04-2016 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

30th Apr 16 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finaly managed to get a set of Vauxhall velour floor mats, had been looking for these for ages.

Bargain as well, got them for £20 posted.

Interiors finished now, just need to put parcel shelf back onxe my boot popper is done.

Milage nearly 70k as well... Mad, was in the 30s when I got it

[Edited on 30-04-2016 by Jason x]
RichRu

30th Apr 16 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paintwork looks clean on that mate..mats was a bargain for £20 look in good nick...I paid £30 for a used set but the red bit on my drivers has faded
Jason x
Premium Member

30th Apr 16 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Photos are deceptive

I thought so too, seen them up for a lot more.

<<  36    37    38    39    40    41    42  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 23 database queries in 0.0230582 seconds