corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  40    41    42    43  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
oJNAo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Dec 16 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still looks smart mate, would have taken my MHW's off before I sold the car I would have done them cheap for you mate I've seen the guy I sold them to trying to sell them and the fronts everywhere on Facebook
Jason x
Premium Member

21st Dec 16 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers I remember linking those to you before , seems like an age ago now.

Yeah I saw him trying to swap car for some Astra not long after you sold it to him, they always end up getting passed about once the owner who did everything to it sells it.
oJNAo
Premium Member

21st Dec 16 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You linked me to a fair few decent things tbh!

Yeah I saw that too. I can't imagine that guy going through with putting in a C20Let now which sucks as it's such a clean shell I wish I could have kept it as a project
Jason x
Premium Member

22nd Dec 16 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems everyone who buys someone's old project is planning a high spec c20let build

I can't imagine getting rid of mine, thought about it a few times recently after some 'incidents' but it owes me far more than I'd ever get back and it's a bit tatty these days anyway.

[Edited on 22-12-2016 by Jason x]
oJNAo
Premium Member

22nd Dec 16 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then they realise the engines aren't as cheap as the cars or parts and think fuck it I'm too poor

I made a loss on mine but I needed a daily that didn't go 5mph over bumps and wouldn't cost a bomb on insurance
Jason x
Premium Member

23rd Dec 16 at 01:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like your fez, a car I'd consider myself couldn't leave it alone though lowered on comps, exhaust tinted windows and an ST spoiler and it'd be prefect
Ian W

23rd Dec 16 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good but the slabs are a major downgrade IMO
Jason x
Premium Member

23rd Dec 16 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks , it's cool I know most will prefer the cesaros to the slabs but after 2+ years with them I needed a change
oJNAo
Premium Member

23rd Dec 16 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x

I like your fez, a car I'd consider myself couldn't leave it alone though lowered on comps, exhaust tinted windows and an ST spoiler and it'd be prefect

I have got Apex springs and an ST spoiler to out in I got them cheap

I wanted Compomotive 5's or Team Dynamics for them but the price is stupid!

Would rather wait a year and get a proper ST
Jason x
Premium Member

23rd Dec 16 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah those are the ones I meant, least you'd have all the bits ready for the ST then

[Edited on 24-01-2017 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

23rd Feb 17 at 05:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately the final update to this thread. I crashed into/hit a gate earlier this week, after weighing up the options decided that it's not worth the repair costs I've been quoted between £380-£500 to repair the damage and on top of that the bonnet needs painting badly and the windscreen is cracked so I've decided to break the car.

The damage

[Edited on 19-01-2021 by Jason x]
noshua

23rd Feb 17 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame that cos it's a nice looking corsa
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

23rd Feb 17 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame about the car mate spent a lot of time on it! are you breaking it? if so i'll buy the vauxhall floor mats and the rear first aid boot bag?

**MANTZEL INLET MANIFOLD WANTED**

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

(if you can still read this then i'm still looking for them thanks.)
Ian W

23rd Feb 17 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad mate. Won't take long to get all your decent bits on it.

Alloys and dropped will make a huge difference
RoweY

23rd Feb 17 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What engines in your new B mate ?
Haimsey
Premium Member

25th Feb 17 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unlucky on the car pal

Look forward to the progress updates on the new one

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Haimsey
Premium Member

25th Feb 17 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In theory, everything should take less time second time around! Although I wouldn't bank on it

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Craig8v

11th Mar 17 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seen this on Facebook shame about your blue one was really nice but saying that this new one is already starting to look good already &#128402;
boylers11

12th Mar 17 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good. Reckon it'd look really nice with the plastics back to black. Keep up the good work!
Ian W

13th Mar 17 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit dirty isn't it
Jason x
Premium Member

18th May 17 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stripped, most parts sold and was collected yesterday for scrap..

RIP
Jason x
Premium Member

18th May 17 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deleted the updates/posts about the brocade Corsa I have now because I want to keep it separate from this thread and don't have much interest in doing bits or updating anymore.

<<  40    41    42    43  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 24 database queries in 0.1157610 seconds