corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  39    40    41    42    43  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th May 16 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cleaned the car yesterday and took (a lot) of photos, cba sorting through them so ill just upload them all

anthcorsa

24th May 16 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice that jase!! Looks clean! A GSI front bumper and skirts would finish it off IMO

[Edited on 24-05-2016 by anthcorsa]
Ian W

24th May 16 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice and clean but you need to paint them rear drums
Jason x
Premium Member

24th May 16 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers anth, saw your u2u I've gone off the GSi idea to be honest mainly because I don't want side skirts and it doesn't look right without.

Ian - yeah I really need to do them, I've been saying I will just never got round to it/never feel like doing them
anthcorsa

24th May 16 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Cheers anth, saw your u2u I've gone off the GSi idea to be honest mainly because I don't want side skirts and it doesn't look right without.

Ian - yeah I really need to do them, I've been saying I will just never got round to it/never feel like doing them

I'm only messing mate the car looks really well. Whats next for this then?
Generation

25th May 16 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paint drums.
Each to own
No offence
End of the day
Personal taste.
Jason x
Premium Member

25th May 16 at 00:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by anthcorsa
quote:
Originally posted by Jason x

I'm only messing mate the car looks really well. Whats next for this then?

No problem I appreciate the offer, not a lot to be honest finishing touches painting drums, finishing inner lamps, new arch.. Want to spend as little as possible on it now really.
Jason x
Premium Member

25th May 16 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you going on about now Generation, but yes I do agree drums look bad need doing ASAP.
Generation

25th May 16 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just covering myself. Don't want to upset anybody, so hush say those things each time, and then it's acceptable to have different opinions.

Ok? No offence
Jason x
Premium Member

25th May 16 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm fine with people having different opinions , I don't put the updates up for everyone to kiss my ass... I'm just not going to change my opinion/change things on my car to please others
Jason x
Premium Member

9th Jun 16 at 01:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Inner lamps converted to indicators.

[Edited on 26-10-2016 by Jason x]
RichRu

14th Jun 16 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was the inside of those lamps silver before? I would of thought they should be reflective like chrome or something
Jason x
Premium Member

14th Jun 16 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They were chrome but had lots corrosion, one even had holes so had to to be painted... Hopefully they will be OK as they are only indicators.

[Edited on 14-06-2016 by Jason x]
Generation

15th Jun 16 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PAINT THE FUCKING DRUMS

each to their own
anthcorsa

15th Jun 16 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done a decent job of those indicators mate they look superb.
Generation

15th Jun 16 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Purebantz
Jason x
Premium Member

16th Jun 16 at 00:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need doing, but so do lots of other things..... And I'm pretty bored of this car now.
Generation

26th Jun 16 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Close up pic of them
Off required please.

No offence
Jason x
Premium Member

26th Jun 16 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They aren't too pretty close up
Generation

26th Jun 16 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought there was a reason you deliberately didn't include pics of that
Jason x
Premium Member

27th Jun 16 at 00:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Function over form in this case.

[Edited on 27-06-2016 by Jason x]
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

27th Jun 16 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read the whole thread Jason. The cars come along way from when you first got it.

I especially love the semi smooth boot and gloss black tops. Only thing i think you need to do is clean up the front brakes and rear drums and get them painted up black.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Ian W

12th Sep 16 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great mate, mega clean.
Generation

15th Sep 16 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Lot less loud"

Quieter?

Looks
Clean as per. Same comments as last time. Nothing else to say. Each to own
Jason x
Premium Member

21st Dec 16 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deleted the other little updates to combine this into one to tidy thread up a bit, since last update (6 months ago now ) there have been some changes here and there.

Got bored of the cesaro's so got some slabs, also the badboy bonnet got damaged so am back using the standard one.

Plate surrounds are back on because the plates kept falling off and inner lamps are tinted with fly eye

Towing eye cover is black because i got it free to replace mine which came off somewhere

Currently got a Hoffman exhaust which i got to quieten the car down a few months ago but that's going to come off soon for a sportex one again, other than that just need to get some opel centre badges for the slabs and (maybe) some proper MHW's again if i can find some cheap enough.

[Edited on 22-01-2017 by Jason x]

<<  39    40    41    42    43  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 24 database queries in 0.2028182 seconds