corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 14 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fitted

might take the glove box handle off and put black one on as im not sure on it other than that i like it
oJNAo
Premium Member

2nd Dec 14 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Handles look good, but agree with the glove box handle as it stands out too much
Jason x
Premium Member

2nd Dec 14 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i dont really like it ill probably take it off and put old one back
Jason x
Premium Member

2nd Dec 14 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hopefully be getting a badboy bonnet this week, depending on its condition when i go see it.. will need spraying as its silver but should be able to get it done at body shop this month as well

[Edited on 02-12-2014 by Jason x]
oJNAo
Premium Member

2nd Dec 14 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I feel the same with my blue side repeaters haha I want mine tinted soon as
taylorboosh

2nd Dec 14 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look shit mate
Jason x
Premium Member

2nd Dec 14 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like them myself, not so much glovebox handle though as I said before

Anyway enough of the handles hopefully have some proper things to update soon
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Dec 14 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well picked up a badboy bonnet tonight

only just got it in the car

the marks on the top are mud theirs a bit of rust underneath though but looks to just be surface rust so nothing the bodyshop cant sort when it gets sprayed, going to go into some body-shops this week to get a price for it being painted

[Edited on 06-12-2014 by Jason x]
gidged500
Premium Member

6th Dec 14 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still think you should sell me this
Jason x
Premium Member

6th Dec 14 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One on eBay at the moment but has cracks from where it's extended, still wish i'd had them leathers off you before they sold cant find a set without bad drivers one

[Edited on 06-12-2014 by Jason x]
gidged500
Premium Member

7th Dec 14 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might just get mine extended, they are hard to get hold of in that condition. Sad to see them go but I've some other seats coming
Jason x
Premium Member

7th Dec 14 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea id of just had mine extended but cant leave my car at bodyshop because i need it to get to work
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Dec 14 at 01:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

laguna splitter came today thanks to bally2010

its a bit long so will need cutting down some more, also dropped badboy bonnet off at bodyshop to get sprayed

fits in the back surprisingly well

[Edited on 12-12-2014 by Jason x]
Naed

12th Dec 14 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate, went though the whole thread, must admit with many others the colour coded interior looks at 90's. What's planned next?
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Dec 14 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks ,

I only seem to drive in the dark at the moment so I've not had much time looking at them maybe I'll go off them in the summer when I actually see them

Plans for the rest of the year are just fit laguna & badboy bonnet once it's painted, get some new plates and a tigra scuttle panel then lots planned for new year first thing probably being calibra leathers
taylorboosh

12th Dec 14 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will look loads better - you got a mate helping to do your coilies too?
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Dec 14 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I should be able to, I've been considering just getting some used front TA technix ones and fittin them, they seem to go much lower even with helpers in so would give me more room for adjustment then and I can sell mine.

Guy said he'd try get bonnet done for me by end of next week

Also I understand your comment on my bonnet thread now I went to look again next day and realised the bonnet is just bolted to the hinges , I was looking before thinking the hinges had to come off and just couldn't figure out how I get them off

[Edited on 12-12-2014 by Jason x]
taylorboosh

12th Dec 14 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol i wouldnt worry about it, i was just winding you up
Jason x
Premium Member

21st Dec 14 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new purchase (sellers photos)...

been wanting an opel grill for ages.. as you call tell from plates its coming from ireland hopefully be with me soon, will look good with badboy bonnet imo

hopefully bonnet will be finished some time next week (before christmas)

[Edited on 21-12-2014 by Jason x]
--ToM--

21st Dec 14 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some morettes would look awesome with the bad it bonnet I had the same set up on my old arden b looked evil
Jason x
Premium Member

21st Dec 14 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i'd love some morrettes in the future, they do go perfect with a bb bonnet altough i really like depo's as well
oJNAo
Premium Member

21st Dec 14 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Opel grill is a nice touch
Jason x
Premium Member

21st Dec 14 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always thought the slatted de-badged grill is a bit empty looking , need some opel mud-flaps now

[Edited on 21-12-2014 by Jason x]
kedowan

22nd Dec 14 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coming on well.. makes me want a B!
Jason x
Premium Member

22nd Dec 14 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks

still lots more to do

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 23 database queries in 0.0189950 seconds