corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
Generation

User status: Offline
25th Dec 14 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No
Blue Bulbs please
--ToM--

25th Dec 14 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the surrounds I want some for my vectra where you get them? Don't say Father Christmas
taylorboosh

25th Dec 14 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay?
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Dec 14 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Finally!

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
No
Blue Bulbs please

yeah took me long enough , why no blue bulbs look nicer than the yellowy/orange bulbs ive got now

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
I like the surrounds I want some for my vectra where you get them? Don't say Father Christmas

got them from ebay, heres a link to them - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OPEL-IRMSCHER-NUMBER-PLATE-SURROUNDS-CORSA-VXR-/331398368501?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d28e1ccf5

[Edited on 25-12-2014 by Jason x]
gidged500
Premium Member

26th Dec 14 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with generation no to the blue bulbs you'll feel like your an avatar with all the blue going inside
--ToM--

26th Dec 14 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ordered a set of them for when I make a new set of plates on the vectra nice one mate
Jason x
Premium Member

26th Dec 14 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gidged500
I'm with generation no to the blue bulbs you'll feel like your an avatar with all the blue going inside

Jason x
Premium Member

26th Dec 14 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Ordered a set of them for when I make a new set of plates on the vectra nice one mate

No problem

[Edited on 27-12-2014 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was going to test fit the laguna splitter today to see if i like it as im still unsure on it but i couldnt feel my hands outside so that didnt happen

decided i'd start changing the bulbs over for the blue ones i got given for christmas instead, turned out to be a bit of a headache..

swapped the heater control ones over no issue

from this evening..

and that all i was able to do , for whatever reason i couldnt get the clock/temp display bulbs to work i had my dad test them and the bulbs lit up fine when he did that but wouldnt work when i put them in.. tested the standard ones to see if id broke somthing maybe but they still work fine when i put them back in , would of done speedo but didnt want to go through hassle of taking everything out for them not to work either.. not sure if its a bad set (tested all the bulbs in the clock/temp display) or im needing to do something else to get them working?
BeetleGav

28th Dec 14 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's your car protesting against the blue bulbs and I don't blame it

When I fit white LEDs to my B they all worked ok for about a year then slowly they died.
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe it's just a bad set then :"/

[Edited on 29-12-2014 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

29th Dec 14 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

better pic of front since bb bonnet and new plates, waiting on opel grill to turn up now.

Jason x
Premium Member

3rd Jan 15 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate

Haven't added up what I've spent in a while

The engine is a standard 1.0 still, I would like something bigger eventually but probably wouldn't be able to insure anything bigger at the moment.
johnny86
Premium Member

3rd Jan 15 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xes are a good choice. I'd honestly go small block with cars or something.
johnny86
Premium Member

3rd Jan 15 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carbs
taylorboosh

3rd Jan 15 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loads id guess?
pro8186

3rd Jan 15 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont see many sports around my area (west mids)
JordyCarter

3rd Jan 15 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my opionion if your replacing LED's in the dash its got to be white. Just looks alot more OEM.
Jason x
Premium Member

3rd Jan 15 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
In my opionion if your replacing LED's in the dash its got to be white. Just looks alot more OEM.

I did think of white but thought blue would look nice with my car

Jason x
Premium Member

3rd Jan 15 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few little updates..

I got fed up of the glovebox handle being blue, looked out of place so put the black one back on

Also successfully changed the MFD bulbs over, couldn't understand how they were working on tester but not in mfd so had a fiddle with them and flattened the contacts out with a screw driver as they were in a slight v shape and now they work

just need to do the speedo ones and the ones for the little unit where you turn cars lights on and off

should have some more stuff to update soon as theirs quite a few bits on the way to me

[Edited on 03-01-2015 by Jason x]
taylorboosh

3rd Jan 15 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good - i like blue lights
Jason x
Premium Member

3rd Jan 15 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, ye same i much prefer them to the standard yellow/orange ones
--ToM--

3rd Jan 15 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a load of blue bulbs and switches for my vectra today off a mate even the steering wheel buttons lol can't be assed fitting them though lol
taylorboosh

3rd Jan 15 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And u remember on my first b i had to bend the conductors

Also if you can do dash - you can do coilies
gidged500
Premium Member

3rd Jan 15 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pro8186
quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Thanks mate

Haven't added up what I've spent in a while

The engine is a standard 1.0 still, I would like something bigger eventually but probably wouldn't be able to insure anything bigger at the moment.

Ive currently got a 98 black x16xe with 80k on clock (5k miles a year) wonder how many xe owners can say that ?, great clean car inside and out. Totally standard, selling soon. Would upload pic but dont know how to !!!

[Edited on 03-01-2015 by pro8186]

Mines only done 88k

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 23 database queries in 0.1020350 seconds