corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My black 1998 1.4 sport on Porsche twist reps,with low mileage and FSH. (CAR NOW GONE!!!)

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My black 1998 1.4 sport on Porsche twist reps,with low mileage and FSH. (CAR NOW GONE!!!)
BenC1985

User status: Offline
8th Apr 13 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some pics stolen from the regional meet pics that Dan took.
BenC1985

19th Apr 13 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look what happened on the way to work today. Lol Not really an update. But i can say my car will be badged as an Opel hopefully next week.

taylorboosh

19th Apr 13 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know we dont really get on most the time... But fuck me those are the best wheels ive ever ever ever seen on a b and the stance your car has is fantastic.... Well done.

P.s still hate you x
BenC1985

19th Apr 13 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just have bad days and some of the stuff you type on here irritates me. Lol I dont mean to be horrible. I just say what im thinking most of the time, gets me in trouble all the time. Haha

Ps hate you too x lol
gidged500
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Opel grill will be on its way to you today I'm yet to check for the rear badge
M Sutton

19th Apr 13 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

High mileage lol! Car looks great, spotted you about a couple of times this week and wheels look awesome on when your cars on the move!
BenC1985

19th Apr 13 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only seen what they look like on the move from the rolling shot Danny.W took from the northampton meet. And if i do say so myself they look pretty good on the move. Lol Cant believe how many times ive been told good things about the wheels and asked to sell them. I havent got enough fingers and toes to count. Lol
BenC1985

19th Apr 13 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gidged500
Opel grill will be on its way to you today I'm yet to check for the rear badge

Cheers mate. If do find the badge let me know and we can come to some sort of agreement on price. The other badge ive been offered has a back ground and the laquer is peeling so not sure i want it. If you dont find yours then it will have to do.
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my favourites bs IMO, not over the top and looks so subtle. Those twists look fantastic mate. Not sure if you've said but you sorted the boot lid yet?
BenC1985

19th Apr 13 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jordancorsab
One of my favourites bs IMO, not over the top and looks so subtle. Those twists look fantastic mate. Not sure if you've said but you sorted the boot lid yet?

Many thanks. Lol As far as the boot goes, no i havent had it done. Been buying bits and bobs to Opelize it. Lol and getting new brakes and stuff. Im more interested in the mechanical side of things at the min but getting the boot and bonnet reprayed soon just after ive had paintless dent removal done. It will all be done for pvs where people will be able to see it in person.
BenC1985

27th Apr 13 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Small update. Ive been collecting some Opel bits to change my car abit. Recieved my brand new rear mud flaps a while ago, and an engine cover. Then today my grill came. So i fitted my grill and engine cover so the front ends sorted. But i desperatly need a badge for the bootlock so i cant really put my mud flaps on with a vauxhall badge.lol Heres a few pics of my grill and engine cover.

Ignore the state of the engine bay and car. Havent had time to clean it as ive been working 6 days a week. And im working on a building site.lol

[Edited on 27-04-2013 by BenC1985]
gidged500
Premium Member

27th Apr 13 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good does my old grill nice to see its gone to a good home if I find my boot lock badge I'll let you know asap
BenC1985

27th Apr 13 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone interested in my old engine cover?

Genuine carbon fibre and as light as a feather.

[Edited on 27-04-2013 by BenC1985]
BenC1985

28th Apr 13 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few more cheeky pics of my car all clean with the Opel grill on.

Just need to sort some sort of badge out for the bootlock then i can get my rear mud flaps on and then find an airbag and im all done.
shadyche

28th Apr 13 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Auto vaux sell the rear badge mate, something like 12pound +VAT you'll have to email them because its not on the website
M Sutton

28th Apr 13 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks really good with the new badges mate!
BenC1985

28th Apr 13 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shadyche
Auto vaux sell the rear badge mate, something like 12pound +VAT you'll have to email them because its not on the website

You are my hero. I have to ring them for some new rear shoes so may aswell order a badge at the same time.
Mark.W

28th Apr 13 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally agree with Taylorboosh about the wheels,defo the best wheels for a B iv seen for a long time.Everything works so well together.
BenC1985

29th Apr 13 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im a happy chappy today. After some advice from shadyche i have now ordered an Opel badge for my bootlock so i can get the rear end sorted out once it turns up. Also ordered new rear brake shoes so when they arrive they will be fitted along with my 256mm discs and pads i bought. Might have some stopping power again soon.lol
shadyche

29th Apr 13 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad you've got it sorted mate! Noone ever thinks to contact autovaux! And to be honest mate my steering wheel badge is still vauxhall at the moment, it's much much smaller than the boot badge, but they pop up once in a while on eBay and in breakers yards, best to just keep an eye out!!
BenC1985

2nd May 13 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ordered a few things for the car the other day to finish off opelising my car. Firstly i ordered a badge for my bootlock from autovaux who said 7-10days(this was monday) and it turned up yesterday. Lol

I also ordered an Opel sticker/badge for the steering wheel as i cant find a genuine Opel airbag. This came yesterday too

And after putting my Opel engine cover on i realised my oil cap was shockingly filthy so i ordered a new one.

Before

After

Need to fit the rear badge and brand new Opel rear mud guards at the weekend. And the Opel badge for the steering wheel and its all Opelised.
kylesri

2nd May 13 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good update mate i dont think id be able to wait to the weekend id be out there now
BeetleGav

2nd May 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love it. I nearly bought that front grille but he couldn't open the bonnet on the car it was on then I sold up haha.
If I ever get a b again it will be opelised straight away. Always looks nicer!
BenC1985

2nd May 13 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kylesri
good update mate i dont think id be able to wait to the weekend id be out there now

In all honesty i was knackered today and slightly grumpy when i got home but then the badge cheered me up when it arrived as i wasent expecting it for atleast a week. But i still wasent that excited to get out there tonight to do it. Lmao It will deffo get done this weekend along with my rear mud guards and steering wheel badge.
M Sutton

3rd May 13 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New oil cap looks loads better and loveing the opel badges

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My black 1998 1.4 sport on Porsche twist reps,with low mileage and FSH. (CAR NOW GONE!!!) 23 database queries in 0.2051399 seconds