corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xa0s
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
14th Jun 12 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know. Just seems so easy to have prevented it and I'm sat wondering why no one did.
JonnyJ

14th Jun 12 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure people told him to slow down/be safer.

Must have had some kind of addiction to risking his life, living on the edge.
Kyle T
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
This is beginning to sink in for me a bit more now.

Same, bit weird as I never met him or spoke to him IRL but I've been thinking about it a bit today.

Shame he couldn't learn his lesson with a prison sentance or a lengthy ban or something. Hell even a serious injury would have been preferred and may have opened his eye to how close to the edge he was.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jun 12 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure he's been injured a few times.

Just seems so easy to prevent, slow down and look where you're going. Not even difficult.
JonnyJ

14th Jun 12 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone he pissed off put a pole through his eye and he still enjoyed pissing people off. I honestly dont think any of those things would've changed his attitude to how he lived.
corsajay88

14th Jun 12 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a friend that did drive a similar way, he drove like an absolute lunatic most of the time. it took a long time and a few pretty bad crashes for him to listen and tone it down. he did love the attention from people who he hardly knew. took one very lucky escape and a long hard look at a car he had spent a lot of time and money on to realise it was time to stop.

a 'you only live once' attitude is pretty stupid tbh, it didn't serve this lad well he didn't live once, he died 50 years early
Welsh Dan

14th Jun 12 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
There was a thread about him pimping some girl out on Adultwork on the Biker Chat forums, but they've deleted a load of his questionable threads

Oh noes not a story off the internetz

He posted it himself, I was merely replying to the comment about him pimping some girl out. I didn't say it was true, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Colin

14th Jun 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There seems to be a trend of the mouthy arrogant type killing someone or themselves on here. Who remembers that gt4 boy always going on about his dicey driving then ends up killing someone, now this.

Should be stricter control over who gets a license.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Luke drove like an idiot, we all knew that, even luke himself... but after going to lay flowers for him today, the situation really hits how terrible it is! We don't know how he was driving at the time of the accident, so there's no need for harsh comments! At the end of the day, someone's died so people should respect that. RIP!
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate, what do you want me to do? do you want me to write RIP? il write RIP if that makes you feel better?
Nath

14th Jun 12 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
ok mate, what do you want me to do? do you want me to write RIP? il write RIP if that makes you feel better?

So true.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. Just show some respect. Someone's died, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you do not respect someone whilst they are living then the fact they die is not a mechanism for you to suddenly respect them.

respect is earned, you do NOT earn it just because you have killed yourself.

It is better for someone to have their integrity and have an honest and objective opinion rather then selling out and say 'RIP' for the sake of appeasing people.
Nath

14th Jun 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll save my respect for fallen soldiers and such like, thanks all the same.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

It'd be interesting to know who actually knows him rather than seeing what he types on a forum

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by davenova]
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davenova
No. Just show some respect. Someone's died, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all

This is a public forum, the users have a right to express there opinions 95% which are objective and not defamatory in this thread (IMO).

It is not like they are commenting in his book of condolences or posting on an online obituary.

Go and work for the Syrian government if you want to tell people what they can and cannot say.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry keyboard warrior
Nath

14th Jun 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know of him from what he does on here. And 99% of the time he was a cock. His fault for creating that perception.
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As said. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

It'd be interesting to know who actually knows him rather than seeing what he types on a forum

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by davenova]

I did not know him personally thus I have not commented directly. I have read various posts and stories which paint him in a VERY bad light but I will not make an attack on his character as I did not know him for myself.

I am only commenting on the fact that there are attempts to prevent users on this site from having an opinion with no solid case or justification for doing so.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But you don't know him do you? He did drive like a cunt, and I didn't trust him.. It was an accident waiting to happen. But he didn't deserve to die tbh
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sorry keyboard warrior

Is that your best response?

You clearly cannot justify your comments in here can you? you have SOD ALL case for doing so.

If you do not like what is being said then perhaps it is use that should exit the thread rather then trying to police everyone.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I was laying flowers, his nan was there looking at the messages left for him. I'm sure if you were all in her situation you wouldn't be thrilled seeing un necessary comments, someone's lost their loved one, regardless of how he drove.
SetH

quote:
But you don't know him do you? He did drive like a cunt, and I didn't trust him.. It was an accident waiting to happen. But he didn't deserve to die tbh

Has someone actually stated that 'he deserved to die' in this thread

If i remember correctly I think a couple of the members on that bike forum did.
davenova

Nah, just CBA to write the essays your writing tbh?
JonnyJ

14th Jun 12 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He did drive like a cunt, and I didn't trust him.. It was an accident waiting to happen. But he didn't deserve to die tbh

What you wrote there is exactly what most people in this thread are saying. The same ones the high horsers are having a go at.

No one in this entire thread has said the words "He deserved to die". I have no idea where people are getting that from

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s 23 database queries in 0.1038570 seconds