corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xa0s
SetH

User status: Offline
14th Jun 12 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stealing Colin Mcrae's quote tbh
Jordan C

14th Jun 12 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm tbh Ian i see ur point. I do think he did went with what he said tho altho sadly the last part was true!
3i_gaz

14th Jun 12 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
yeah because people have been making some stupid justifications, the only person here who iv even given the time of day to listen to is graham, hes the only one whos opinion to me in any of this resembles any weight, even if i dont agree with it

the rest of you are just jumping on bandwagons and not even thinking about what you are writing, just the same old facebook rip zombies that feel thats how you have to deal with everything and anyone who does different deserves to be berated

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by Steve]

Your just a mouthy cunt who's put his point across but feel the need to do it time and time again, in the same thread on the same day. We get the fact you don't give 2 fucks so do it elsewhere.

His family may not read this thread, but other people coming to use the site will etc... Doesn't have a good look regardless of what people on BCF are saying, doesn't mean everyone on here with a negative opinion needs to follow suit.

Sure the lads coffin wont need lightening, track prepping or carbon wrapping. Input not needed anymore.
big eck

14th Jun 12 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan C
Gutted lukes gone tbh! had him on facebook and every post he made was well worth a read.Always took an intrest in his threads just to see how much he wound people up, yeah he was a nutter but so what he lived his life how he wanted and couldnt give with any one thought! "we are here for a good time not a long time" RIP Luke!

Racing at stupid speed ona motorway with no brakes is a good time??? What if he had to brake for a deer and caused a huge accident that took out an innocent motorist, would you still have the same opinion of him??? IMO it was pure luck that he stayed in one piece as long as he did and he freely admitted it. He knew the risks and knew others would think he was a complete twat once he boasted about it and now that he died you want others to feel sorry about it??? The only ones that I feel sorry for are his family and friends.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Natural selection really if you think about it.
taylorboosh

14th Jun 12 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary

ian, id like to point this out as a wanker comment
Dom

14th Jun 12 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
yeah because people have been making some stupid justifications, the only person here who iv even given the time of day to listen to is graham, hes the only one whos opinion to me in any of this resembles any weight, even if i dont agree with it

the rest of you are just jumping on bandwagons and not even thinking about what you are writing, just the same old facebook rip zombies that feel thats how you have to deal with everything and anyone who does different deserves to be berated

Your just a mouthy cunt......

"Nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"....
Dom

14th Jun 12 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Darwin Awards nominee?
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jun 12 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd draw the line at comments like that.

Seeing it coming is one thing but that crosses the line in to gloating.
ShEp

14th Jun 12 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Your comments throughout the whole thread have been disgusting.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think this thread should be deleted tbh. Upsetting to his friends really. Not v fair.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'd draw the line at comments like that.

Seeing it coming is one thing but that crosses the line in to gloating.

Not gloating at all. We are programmed to survive, not take rediculous risks.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:

Your comments throughout the whole thread have been disgusting.

In your opinion.
AndyCorsaSport

14th Jun 12 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people in here are shocking. He drove like a twat yeah, but all the "he could have killed someone" bullshit, he could have but he didn't. Just like someone wandering round carrying a knife, could easily kill someone, doesn't mean they will.

You can drive round like a fucking saint at 30mph, someone step in the road, you knock them down and kill them. Bus driver at my dads work killed a woman when he hit her at 5mph after she stepped in the road.

End of day a young lad has died, and has made a huge impact to friends/family. Leave him be. He's killed his self, nobody else, never mind all the could've would've etc.
micra_pete
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
skeptical. can't see anything on the news?

in b/fore copy/pasta

I wanted to update this, i'll add cliff notes to the end.

I find Lukes death an odd one, only knowing him on the internet means I never knew him in 'real life' but here's my view for what its worth.

I find the shock and horror at some of the "not respectful comments" odd as Luke was a bit of a Troll and was more than happy to be, i'm almost sure he will have mocked people in their death, probably more than has been said in this thread! People in glass houses and such..... so for me the shock in people trolling the death of someone who enjoyed a bit of trolling of others is a little ironic.

He thought pedophilia was funny, whether he did some of the things he joked about, who knows, but the 9000 pedobear jokes, stickers and images over the internet tells me he wasn't alone in finding this funny.

He didn't kill anyone at any point (we think) so the comments of 'is a miracle he didn't' I always laugh it, its like when the police sentence a speeder to 5 years in jail as 'its a miracle' they didnt kill anyone. Simple fact is he didn't'. Cock maybe.
Many people take stupid risks everyday. Some people climb rocks, some people jump from planes....

For me though, whilst some of his comments could enrage, Luke was probably one of the people who makes the internet the place I love, hugely offensive, funny and sometimes a little bit shocking. And from what I have read from people who knew him, he will be greatly missed.

his name is Robert Paulson.

But what the fuck do I know, I didn't even know him

Cliffs. Troll dies, internet / real life is a sadder place.
Theham85

14th Jun 12 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you break it down, its a young 24 year old man who has lost his life, which could have easily been prevented and is a terrible, terrible shame!
Jules S
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
Some people in here are shocking. He drove like a twat yeah, but all the "he could have killed someone" bullshit, he could have but he didn't. Just like someone wandering round carrying a knife, could easily kill someone, doesn't mean they will.

A closer analogy would be swiping a knife around in public close to peoples necks.

One small mis judgement and you end up cutting their throats
Gary
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or your own
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End of the day, none of you knew him, therefor none of you can judge him. You saw what he wrote, you didn't speak to him...

Until anyone on here actually knows him then you cant say anything!, keep comments to yourself. If you can't show respect to Luke, show respect for his family, his friends, and yourself but not lowering yourself down and making horrible comments about a dead person!

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by davenova]
micra_pete
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davenova
End of the day, none of you knew him, therefor none of you can judge him. You saw what he wrote, you didn't speak to him...

Until anyone on here actually knows him then you cant say anything!, keep comments to yourself. If you can't show respect to Luke, show respect for his family, his friends, and yourself but not lowering yourself down and making horrible comments about a dead person!

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by davenova]

Just to clarify if that was aimed at me, my post was in no way meant to be offensive, quite the opposite.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No it wasn't, it was aimed at people who have left some messages that, as Lukes friend, have left me angry tbh!
Jas

14th Jun 12 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awful news

thoughts with family and friends
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 03:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
End of the day, none of you knew him, therefor none of you can judge him.

quote:
I know Luke only through the internet, not in real life...

Steve
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 03:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think this thread should be deleted tbh. Upsetting to his friends really. Not v fair.
my advice would be don't look in here then. I'm sure there are plenty of places where people are full of praise and remorse. This thread is so shocking and upsetting that you keep coming back for more?
WATSON

15th Jun 12 at 04:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been reading this thread since it started, most of the comments on here are fucking shocking! No matter what he done in life/said he doesnt deserve to be dead!

Young 24 year old with a life ahead of him still, I'm really surprised this thread hadn't been locked/deleted.

Steve, you really are a bloody bellend! Always sticking your fucking nose in and chatting shit and causing shit! You mr perfect then yeah? Goes to the rest aswell.. Everyone's done fucking stupid things in life!

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s 22 database queries in 0.1069219 seconds